Topic: Mission Scripts Version 1.1 Pack released  (Read 2325 times)

The_Pelican

Mission Scripts Version 1.1 Pack released
« on: March 13, 2003, 04:00:46 pm »
The latest version of my Dynaverse Scripts pack is now available at the download address below. You do not require v1.0 to use.

http://www.pwfe.com/Game/Mission_Scriptsv1_1.zip

**Notes**

To discourage people from forfeiting, or running from battle, all defeats now result in a loss of prestige.

**Survey**

Similar to Scan, except you now have to Probe the planet to obtain a victory, plus you're more likely to find an enemy ship in the area.

**Emergency**

Similar to distress call, except that the ship in distress can be any ship in your fleet, and the attacking ships can also be any ship in the enemies fleet.

**Seek & Destroy**

An enemy fleet has been detected in the area. You're assigned a few additional ships and are sent to eliminate all ships. (can be 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.)

**Pirate Raid**

A number of Pirate Ships (1-3) are attacking one of your Freighters/Frigates.

**Scout**

An enemy scouting vessel is in the area, locate and eliminate the scouting vessel, then examine the planet for possible surveillance equipment.

**All "Hail" Missions**

All of the "Hail" missions, i.e. the standard attack, base assault, planetary assault, have been left pretty much identical, except you now get more prestige for victory.

Raptor013

Re: Mission Scripts Version 1.1 Pack released
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 04:50:04 pm »
That link is dead.  

The_Pelican

Re: Mission Scripts Version 1.1 Pack released
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 12:47:41 pm »
That would have something to do with me releasing much later versions of my scripts, I'm working on a new version, it'll be released soon.