Topic: Attention Azel  (Read 814 times)

Desty_Nova

Attention Azel
« on: November 04, 2003, 05:58:38 am »
Hey man, wanna help me design a TMP-era 'refit' for the Andromedan ships I'm working on right now? I'm thinking this refit would basically entail different textures and some modifications to the existing meshes. Anyway, let me know. I'll try to find you on AIM.

Azel

Re: Attention Azel
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 09:31:10 am »
You got it
I should have some Ideas by Friday  

Stormbringer

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 09:44:40 am »
Hey you didn't ask me but thoughts are free so here's mine. [coincidence ahead!] have you seen the ship: Andromeda with the different little rails or branches for wings? How about ading a few of tose on the under belly of the saucer coming from the engines or something. The romulan designs also do this in the TNG with the split boom sections. Rather than making them too romulan like make them flow like the ship andromeda. Also change the colors somewhat so they are distinct. Right now they look too similar to romulan textures. A pet peeve of mine is many of the non terran textures do not look like they are made of real materials or at least not metals. Can the textures be given a polished metal ic sheen whatever color they turn out to be unless it is an organic material?  

Desty_Nova

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 02:02:23 pm »
Hmm, this is an interesting idea. If you'd like to help Stormbringer, I'd be happy to have your assistance. Do you use AIM or MSN messenger? We should discuss ideas there.

Oh, and thanks Azel.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 02:03:28 pm by Desty_Nova »