Topic: StarFleet Battles  (Read 955 times)

TRex

StarFleet Battles
« on: November 09, 2003, 09:15:42 am »
There is a Starfleet battles site out there where you can play Actual SFB online. The game play is true SFB. I played it a little while last night and found it to be just as fun as SFB at home, and it took just as long to play

There are currently 2 campaigns running. The rules are pretty simple. You sign up for your race and you are assigned a ship and orders by the fleet admiral. You can earn points for rank and REAL prizes. All battles are played on the website which hosts SFBOnline. There are also Sanctioned tounements. (Real Prizes for winners)

The software is well constructed and maintained, They have over 2000 ships available to play, which is way cool.

Price tag for this is a whopping $39.95 per YEAR. Yes i Said YEAR!!!!!

If Intersted goto http://www.sfbonline.com and sign up.

The DEMO version is Free but you can only Play FED and KLINK Tourney ships.

If any of you people truely miss playing SFB this is for you.

I'll be honest , there are not alot of people on all the time like SFC, you have to set up games in advane via their message boards or with friends.

This has been a public service announcement by the MIGHTY T-Rex

Have a wonderful day.

T-Rex SFB Online  

Cleaven

Re: StarFleet Battles
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 11:33:12 pm »
I haven't looked recently but there are also people playing F&E via the internet too. Look in the F&E forums at  StarFleetGames.  

TRex

StarFleet Battles
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 09:15:42 am »
There is a Starfleet battles site out there where you can play Actual SFB online. The game play is true SFB. I played it a little while last night and found it to be just as fun as SFB at home, and it took just as long to play

There are currently 2 campaigns running. The rules are pretty simple. You sign up for your race and you are assigned a ship and orders by the fleet admiral. You can earn points for rank and REAL prizes. All battles are played on the website which hosts SFBOnline. There are also Sanctioned tounements. (Real Prizes for winners)

The software is well constructed and maintained, They have over 2000 ships available to play, which is way cool.

Price tag for this is a whopping $39.95 per YEAR. Yes i Said YEAR!!!!!

If Intersted goto http://www.sfbonline.com and sign up.

The DEMO version is Free but you can only Play FED and KLINK Tourney ships.

If any of you people truely miss playing SFB this is for you.

I'll be honest , there are not alot of people on all the time like SFC, you have to set up games in advane via their message boards or with friends.

This has been a public service announcement by the MIGHTY T-Rex

Have a wonderful day.

T-Rex SFB Online  

Cleaven

Re: StarFleet Battles
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 11:33:12 pm »
I haven't looked recently but there are also people playing F&E via the internet too. Look in the F&E forums at  StarFleetGames.