Topic: Thank god xmas is over....  (Read 799 times)

sandman69247

Thank god xmas is over....
« on: January 02, 2004, 07:10:46 pm »
For those who don't now, or have never worked retail during xmas season, it's the pits. Long hours of dealing with idiots...sorry to all xmas shoppers. Anyway, the last couple of weeks I haven't felt like doing anything during my time off except sleep and read...not even modelling or texturing.

Now, xmas is over and I am ready to re-start the fun. To that end, and to get back into the swing of things, Azel, buddy, your Independence is on hold for a few days. I get into things building a mesh, so I built a new model for the Lost Era mod; I decided to go with the Stargazer. I built this this morning, and have started texturing her, so I should be back to the Indy soon.

Here's a couple of pics of what I have so far...what do you think?

IndyShark

Re: Thank god xmas is over....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 07:48:19 pm »
I like it! I can't wait to see it textured!  

Azel

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 08:09:02 pm »
Happy NEWYEAR!!!
and Atolm-Mas!!!
Great to have you back
always looking foward to your models
Lost era Mod is not Dead

Thanks for the Update man

sandman69247

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 08:46:52 pm »
Thanx guys!!

Azel, this should get me back into things...already have that itchy, pacing the room felling when I'm not working on it. How do you like the TMP nacelles? This is my attempt at them, hope they're alright. Still have to add the stuff on the underside, but that's no biggy right now, although as she stands she comes in at 4844 polies...alot of that are the nacelles.

Have a lot of catching up to do...took a looksee at the threads and lots of new viewing goodies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL< and HAPPY MODELING!!!