Topic: Proposed changes for the Advanced Light Cruiser  (Read 753 times)

olbuzzard

Proposed changes for the Advanced Light Cruiser
« on: April 08, 2004, 01:01:17 pm »
Well  ..  I guess one thing led to another (hehehe Olbuzzards are like that !!)  Sooooo..  here is what we are proposing.  ( I dont have all of the WIP sketches or [cut and paste pitcs yet...but they are comming].  

UPDATE...

If we get someone ( and we have a couple who have expressed a possible interest) to complete all of the changes they are as follows:

1. New roll bar with
2. New updated deflector dish and Q-torps
3. New, improved Nacelles
4. New designed bridge to be current with TNG ( but still have the "Miranda" flare to it )
5. Change to phaser arary type phasers.
6. Expanded area on the "underside" of the primary hull. (Note: it is about 1/2 the size of the area on the "top".)
7. Two Impulse engines ne on each side of the aft primary hull  instead of one in the middle. (This would be more in step with a more maneuverale Advanced Light Cruiser concept.)

Additionally: The primary hull will remain the same with the same textures and the same "appearnace of the "raised areea" being "set back" from the center (the current appearance by DM was the best way to do it... and we are going to keep that the same.) By using that proportion it definately turned out to be the best thing to do when bringing it to the TNG erra.

I hope to have some picts by Sat...  ( some you  have seen...  others not)