Topic: Please help a texturer in need  (Read 761 times)

Fallen_Warrior

Please help a texturer in need
« on: June 13, 2004, 12:06:20 pm »
As you all know ive just started to get to grips with milkshape 1.7.0 but there is one thing i cant do and if i spend a while learning how to do it the people who have asked me to Texture their ships up will be kept waiting even more (as i spend a while drawing up the textures) Which also mean all the model junkies will be waiting even longer which i dont want to do.
So if i were do send the mesh and a small pic of the mesh with each area highlighted for the seperate groups could someone create the groups and send it back to me.
I know its alot to ask but i just dont want to have to spend a good hour or so wasting time trying to get rid of a couple of red lines or dots which i dont want to texture (or overlap another texture) when i could be putting my real talent (which is drawing up textures) to waste.

I know ive asked something like this before but i havent got the brain power to sort it out myself which is why im asking

Klingon Fanatic

Re: Please help a texturer in need
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 01:22:14 pm »
If the model is a good model and if it has a BASIC set of textures, people will retexture the models. Just get them out the door LOL.

Qapla!

KF

Fallen_Warrior

Re: Please help a texturer in need
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 01:58:31 pm »
well thats the point i normaly just just the textures provided and just work on top of them but when it comes to a blank model i cant get any good textures unless you want a ship with a single texture that looks the same on the top aswell as the bottom because that would be the best you can get from me and i know no one will download a model with such textures which is why i asked do someone to group diffrent sections up for me