Topic: Were the witnesses any good?  (Read 717 times)

Offline Gambler

• Lt. Commander
  • Don't bet on it
Were the witnesses any good?
« on: September 16, 2004, 04:40:57 pm »
Thieves Rob Bus Full of Policemen

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) - Forty-six Brazilian policemen traveling to a sports competition were caught with their guard down this week when four Brazilian thieves robbed the bus carrying them to the event.

The bus with 46 unarmed policemen from northeastern Paraiba state was headed to the city of Salvador in Bahia when two cars with armed robbers forced them to stop on the country's main interstate highway on Tuesday.

"The robbers took their cameras, cellular phones, wallets and even the sports uniforms and sneakers," a police spokesman said.

The suspects, who escaped, apparently did not know the bus was full of police when they stopped it, he said.

"We are looking for them, but I cannot say there's any particular ardor here due to the fact that policemen have been robbed."

I'm a Man
But I can change
If I have to
I guess

WWJKD - What Would Jim Kirk Do

I thank God I grew up in an age when a kid could still play with things that could put his eye out.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Were the witnesses any good?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 06:14:20 pm »
LOL, the funny thing is , My Grandmother and I where talking on the Phone today about stupid Criminal Tricks, and then you posted this. I had to call her back and read It too her. She just Haha'd over this one.

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War