Topic: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models (UPDATE January 31, 2007)  (Read 75247 times)

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2005, 09:57:33 am »
Only recently I've been curious about this... Mainly because I've been building 'em in real life for the heck of remembering what I used to do with 'em before...

I remember that somebody  had, for the fun of it, made 3D Lego models of Starships to play around with (for SFC2 most-likely, not SFC3, although I could be wrong on that)...I had the curiosity, did anyone do such a thing?  Does anyone have models like these?

Also, if memory serves, Makotokat was also one to do a lot of Pre-TOS ships, most-notably his Starfleet and Mirak/Kzinti ships.  Does anyone have any of his work?  And if so, which models?

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2005, 10:23:34 am »
I remember once seeing a Marge Simpson model for SFC2.  I can't remember where it was located though. 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2005, 08:47:25 pm »
Only recently I've been curious about this... Mainly because I've been building 'em in real life for the heck of remembering what I used to do with 'em before...

I remember that somebody  had, for the fun of it, made 3D Lego models of Starships to play around with (for SFC2 most-likely, not SFC3, although I could be wrong on that)...I had the curiosity, did anyone do such a thing?  Does anyone have models like these?

Also, if memory serves, Makotokat was also one to do a lot of Pre-TOS ships, most-notably his Starfleet and Mirak/Kzinti ships.  Does anyone have any of his work?  And if so, which models?

FOUND
Here ya go........

http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,62dd870d06751f1e3010d4e713704678.zip

AJ's Star Trek Lego Website
http://216.92.149.12/home.php/1101
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 08:17:31 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2005, 08:50:34 pm »
I remember once seeing a Marge Simpson model for SFC2.  I can't remember where it was located though. 

FOUND
Marge Simpson

http://www.the-tcs.net/_hosted/atheorhaven/html/userfiles/ships/other/sfc2/marge.zip
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 08:16:37 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2005, 10:48:08 pm »
Modelsplease, well done! I was going to look for Marge Simpson later to help out but you beat me to her! The lego collection is a rare find too. Outstanding work finding these on your part.

UPDATE:

Chris Jones is attempting to find the Abbe Class DRONE variant I was looking for but his TMP era mod d/l link seems to be down at the moment.

The HCL tug kitbashes I was looking for apparently have been found  by Rogue and I am waiting to take possession of them as well.

No news yet from QobnhuH  on the Gladius RFF kitbash request but I suspect he will post a surprise or two when he's ready. His workmanship is worth the wait!

If anybody else has these please post at Battleclinic or send it to me so I can.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2005, 10:52:46 pm »
Thanks  KF just doing my part. Keep the requests and models coming.....

Ok next...anyone have this ship ?
Zeus Class Battleship

Author: Lord Delekhan
FOUNDhttp://www.3ddownloads.com/strategy-gaming/sfc/omegasector/delekhan/ldzeus.zip

And........... Just out of curiosity does anyone have a Klingon BoP that's fighter sized ?

-MP
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 08:15:23 am by ModelsPlease »

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2005, 12:40:32 am »
 ;D Rogue found the HCL Tug bashes! Thank you Rogue! Just need to arrange to get them hosted.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2005, 12:47:57 am »
 ;D MP send an e-mail to Lord Delekhan regarding his Zeus. I'm sure he'll get you a copy. That is how I reacquired the FASA Klingon L-13 Fat Man Gray and Green versions. I believe he still pops in on this community from time to time as the mood suits him. I don't think I have his current e-mail address though.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2005, 01:56:07 am »
;D MP send an e-mail to Lord Delekhan regarding his Zeus. I'm sure he'll get you a copy. That is how I reacquired the FASA Klingon L-13 Fat Man Gray and Green versions. I believe he still pops in on this community from time to time as the mood suits him. I don't think I have his current e-mail address though.

KF

I have 3 versions of the L-13 which one are ya missing (if any) let me know and I'll post it at Battleclinic.
I have (2) TMP versions and a TOS one as well.
-MP

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2005, 01:57:26 am »
;D Rogue found the HCL Tug bashes! Thank you Rogue! Just need to arrange to get them hosted.

KF

WTG !!!!! Thank Rogue for the assist. Can't wait to grab 'em.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2005, 05:24:04 am »
I believe I saw that battleship of yours at the old Omega Sector Fleetyards.  Try it out. 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2005, 06:40:45 am »
I believe I saw that battleship of yours at the old Omega Sector Fleetyards.  Try it out. 

Yeah, that's where I found it. but, the link is dead. And while I'm at it.............

Anyone have the Klingon/Fed K'Tinga Hybrid ? It has Fed colors and TMP narcelles on the K'Tinga.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2005, 08:22:31 am »
Ok i found the Zeus, but she really needs a retexture job BAD. Posted a link if anyone wants it.
Still Looking for............

Fighter sized BoP
Kling/Fed Hybrid

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2005, 08:24:38 am »
Ok i found the Zeus, but she really needs a retexture job BAD. Posted a link if anyone wants it.
Still Looking for............

Fighter sized BoP
Kling/Fed Hybrid

Federation Captured K' T'inga:

http://www.the-tcs.net/ships/images/thumbs/ussktinga.jpg

http://www.the-tcs.net/dldir/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=%20176

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2005, 08:49:48 am »
WTG KF thanks for the assist. Ok that just leaves the fighter sized BoP. Anyone got one?

Offline SFLetoAtreides

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2005, 12:24:47 pm »
I'm pretty sure that this ship doesn't exist for SFC3 yet, but has anyone ever considered modeling a "Peacekeeper Command Carrier" from the Farscape Series?

Offline SFLetoAtreides

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2005, 02:07:52 pm »
Ohhh cool! Do you have a "ball park figure" of when that mod will be released? I'm currently trying to get my hands on as many non-trek ship models for SFC3 as I can. I've got a good collection going already, but you can never have too many Non-Trek ships for modding! :)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2005, 03:01:13 pm »
about farscape models mani and i have a homeworld mod that is a total conversion to farscape once we have permission for the conversion and release there shall be a huge fllod of farscape and many other sci-fi ships

Hey F_W you'll need to do a 'lil searching but in my Pirate collection, you're holding for me ,you'll find Farscape ships already for SFC II/OP . ;D Couldn't tell ya where I found 'em but they're there and ready to go.
-MP

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2005, 05:05:52 pm »
 ;D

Lost Hydran tugs are up at Battleclinic:

http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/images/thumb_c8e2c9cbbe4347f476efe744c6da85c2.jpg

http://www.battleclinic.com/halo_skin/docks/dock.php?id=1556

Still need the Abbe DRONE variant....

No additional news on the other models I'm looking/waiting for...

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2005, 06:46:13 pm »
Ok I know I asked before, but I need this ship. Someone did send it to me BUT all they sent was the model and illumination maps....no textures. SO I'll ask again , can someone either POST this one a Battleclinic or email it to me.

http://planetside.firenebula.com/ships/startrek/images/defender.jpg

Thanks in advance
-MP