SFC OP > Orion Pirates Patrol Battles Arena

Economy of War Results

(1/6) > >>

KHH Jakle:
Game 1

The Hydran Tug and frigate kept to the BATS for the initial Klingon attack.

Jakle's E4B was crippled within th first 5 minutes and was towed to the Map edge by the BT.  This drew out the Hydran ships and began 40 minutes of ballet, as the remaining Klingon and Hydran forces went back and forth. 

Ultimately, the Klingon BT made too close a pass and was crippled.  This then satisfied the Klingon disengagement order, and the BT and F5C withdrew from the field of battle.

Game 1 (Hydran Base Defense):
TUGfsl w/ 2 Hornet-II 170 Internals  17                         BT  192   Crippled 96
CU 61   Crippled 31                                                     F5C 97    Disengaged 24
BATS 322 No Damage  0                                             E4B 62    Crippled 31
Total: 553                                                                 Total:  351   202 VP banked

SoV earned
151 = Tactical Defeat

KHH earned
250 = Tactical Victory +10 pts to Camp VP total

KHH Jakle:
The forces met head on and slugged it out.  The D7B took an early initial raping, which largely rendered it inconsequential to the rest of the combat - except the Hydrans kept pressing their attacks on it, looking for the kill.  Meanwhile, the D7L and F5B continued attacks on the LB brought it to the brink.  It went down, and a Frigate went down with it (possibly due to the explosion blasT).

Game 2:
LB w/ 3 Hornet-II 165     Destroyed                           D7L 138  Interals                                     
CRU 76                         Destroyed                           D7B 133  Destroyed
HN 48                          Destroyed                            F5B 79    Internals
Total 289                                                               Total: 350

SoV earned
155 For the battle + 61 for the BPV diff = 216: Marginal Defeat

KHH Earned
289 for the battle: Marginal Victory (+10 VP towards Camp total)

KHH Jakle:
Game 3

I didn't observe this game, so I can't provide much detail - only that SoV pulled a major coup and captured the FD7K.  The Klingons were forced to destroy their own ship to prevent it from falling into enemy hands.  One of the D6B's took minor damage. 

The DG and the KN went down in the fight, the CU escaped with minor damage.

Game 3:
DG w/ 3 Hornet-II 145    Destroyed                           FD7K 153 Destoryed
KN 80                           Destroyed                           D6B 128 Internals
CU 61                           Disengaged                         D6B 128 No Damage
Total 286                                                               Total: 409

SoV Earned:
166 for the Battle + 123 Banked VP's for 289: Marginal Victory (+10 VP' towards the Camp total)

KHH Earned:
240 for the Battle: Marginal Defeat

KHH Jakle:
Mid Scenario totals:

SoV: 666

KHH: 799

Capt_Bearslayer_XC:

--- Quote from: Jakle on July 17, 2005, 09:16:00 pm ---Game 3

I didn't observe this game, so I can't provide much detail - only that SoV pulled a major coup and captured the FD7K.  The Klingons were forced to destroy their own ship to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. 
--- End quote ---

On the bridge of the H-CU HMS Vendetta, Commander Rekoji, 1,462,968th in line for the throne of Hydrax, called up his crack commando squad, "Major, I want you and your men to board that FD7K and capture it for the glory of Hydra!!"

Hydran Marine Major,(who happens to 1,462,967th in line for the throne of Hydrax) "You what?"

Commander Rekoji, "You heard me, we are gonna beam you over to that FD7 to take control."

Major, "Yeah, right! Are you insane?!?!?!"

Rekoji, "well, yeah, but that is besides the point.  They have no more Marines on board."

Major *snorts* "You do realize this is KLINGONS we are talking about?!?!?!?!?  They ALL think they are Marines!!!!"

Rekoji "Chief, beam the Major aboard the FD7, NOW!!"

Major "YOU BAS....."  Fades out during transport.

Rekoji, *snicker*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version