Topic: Another thing I like about KCW  (Read 751 times)

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
Another thing I like about KCW
« on: February 03, 2006, 01:40:39 pm »
(The other thread seems to have morphed) 

Another thing I've noticed that I like a lot.

Two nights ago, I was involved in taking a planet from the enemy and then boosting up its DV after I took it.  I noticed that during the boosting phase, the only missons I dre were Planetary Defense.

I don't know if this was an exceptional night, or if this has been the rule, but I really, really liked it.   it was still easier to defend than it was to attack, but attackers with extended Assault missions weren't facing defenders with two-minute patrols.

If this is repeatable and intentional, I'd be interested in learning how it was done.

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell
-----------------------------------------

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
Re: Another thing I like about KCW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 01:49:24 pm »
I'd love to take credit, but DH set up the server settings, he'll have to respond.
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: Another thing I like about KCW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 02:21:35 pm »
All in the missionlist, a question of what missions with what fWait parameters were used. (and possibly as well as not disabling, but rather minimising server AI creation).