Taldrenites > WIPs

My WIP's (many of them.. all TOS era.. many pics)

(1/5) > >>

TheStressPuppy:
Ive been out of the picture for quite a while now. Not by choice more like a lack of options. I haven't put out anything new in a long time, because quite honestly i haven't had very much free time available to me to model. I travel allot for work, and i am rarely at my home computer. However, what little time i do have i have been working on some new stuff. I cant say when these will be finished, because i don't know my schedules between work trips.

Though this is up on atrahasis's site, it is still not quite finished. I still need to do weathering to her. It is just a re-texture of Atras Lief Ericson model :)

My version of the DY-100. Mesh, and base textures are done. Again still needs a weather job.

I decided to build my own Romulan BoP. Mesh is finished it just needs a skin

My version of the "K" series station (K-7 station) again mesh is done just needs textures.

This is an interesting ship i am working on. It is a variation of the Ralph McQuarrie concept model of the refit Enterpise intended for a scrapped ST movie called "Planet of Titans". This is a similar design, but not the same ship. An earlier version of this ship was built by Commander Jones, and used in my old homeworld mod as a light carrier (because of her huge permanently open hanger bay). What we wanted for the mod was a ship that pre-dated the Constitution. Built around the same time as the Detroyat (and using some detroyat components). The old model came out great, but it still wasnt quite there. So i rebuilt the ship, and added more of the McQuarrie concept to it while keeping the same idea of a ship that pre-dates the connie. Here is the finished model, and "rough" WIP textures. keep in mind the textures are still rough WIP's

Adonis:
I want that PhaseII Enterprise-like ship :P

ModelsPlease:

--- Quote from: Adonis on July 31, 2007, 12:11:16 pm ---I want that PhaseII Enterprise-like ship :P

--- End quote ---

Agreed I've always luved those sketches.

Fallen_Warrior:

USS Mariner:
Love the McQuarrie, but just once I'd like a ship that's more or less the same design as what he and Ken Adams made (either version, but still.)

Yours is good too though. And will you only do the "sawblade" version of K7 or will you try and make the original, rounded version of the station? I've seen many tries but I think you can pull it off right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version