Topic: The Wayward Kzinti  (Read 14260 times)

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
The Wayward Kzinti
« on: February 09, 2009, 07:31:08 pm »
Name: Soreyes
Aliases: Hmmmm Need to think of one or two
Species: Kzinti
Faction: [PTA]
Ship: CSV, Clan Fraighters, HellCat
Ship Name: Close To The Edge
Style: Umm Running
Combat: Blowing up a lot
Trade: Oh yes
Weaponry: What Ever I Find
Commodities: Anything
Flight Time: A few hours each day
Alliances: Trying to stay Neutral
Danger: Who ever is shooting at me.....Lawfull or Unlawfull

A Kzinti that stands 7'6" weighing in at around 390 pounds. This Bipedal "Tiger" can be and is a force to be reckoned with in any bar fight. Soreyes ended up in the Sirius sector of space, due to a misunderstanding about some payments that were found to be missing from the Patriarchs personal bank account. Since arriving Soreyes has learned three things.
1. Soreyes is not a Fighter Pilot
2. Greed is GOOD!
3. Nomads are a pain in the Glutinous Maximuas.

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
Re: The Wayward Kzinti
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 07:34:28 pm »
25 Sept.

How Do I Get In These Situations.

I had just picked up a shipment of donuts at planet Denver to deliver to Manhatten. I decided to make a side trip to the Royale in the Canada system to pick up some upgrades for my ship. After having a Adv Thruster and Adv CM placed on my CSV "Close To The Edge". I started my trip to Manhatten. As soon as I launched, I knew I was in trouble. [Exodus] Pilot was out there demanding that I pay a Tax to go on. The Tax he wanted was more then the worth of my ship and cargo together. After discussing the situation with him. [Exodus] Pilot decided to just take half of my Cargo as Tax. I gave him the Raised Donuts, and kept the Cream Filled ones for myself. That being done. I waited for [Exodus] Pilot to make his jump through the Colorado Gate. At that moment out of nowhere [Nomad]Nu showed up. He flew right by me, so I gave chase. I started to catch up with the Nomad when a thought came to me. " CSV Vs Nomad...... not good odds" I then noticed that there was a [iR] pilot in the area, but it seemed that he was running away from the Nomad. The Nomad came out of cruse speed and turned on me. I remember hearing the alarm for incoming missiles, and dropping CMs like crazy. Then there was a bright flash. When I came to I was in the Medical labs on the Royale.

Maybe next time I'll just pay the darn Tax and save the wear and tair on myself and my ship

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:35:20 pm »
Sept. 28

New Friends in Low places.

I was relaxing and having a snifter or three of Scotch at the bar in Boom’s Retreat. The Dancing Girls were putting on a good show, and everything was mellow. That is until a Xeno pilot and a Junker Pilot decided to fight each other over some old vendetta or something. I looked around the bar and saw that most of the people were backing away. I then saw a group of Outcast Pilots at the back table placing bets on who would win. I was going to have to break up this fight. I mean Boom’s is a Respectable place, besides the Dancing Girls had stopped dancing to watch the fight. I got up from my table and went over to the two nitwits trading punches with each other. I knocked both of them to the floor. I told them to knock it off because they had stopped the floor show. Not to my surprise they both got up and pulled out there Daggers and came at me. Five seconds later the fight was over. The Xeno and the Junker were both on the floor trying to keep there Entrails from spilling onto the floor. I retracted my Claws as I walked over to the Outcast Table. When I got there I scooped up all the money that they had on the Table to cover there bets. There were four of them, and three of them became a little miffed when I took there money. I placed my paws on the table and extended my claws. I pointed out to them that the money is mine, because the two Bozos did not win the fight. The leader of this group, a human named Juan started to laugh. Juan looked right at me and said that he liked me because of my Testicular Fortitude. Juan invited me to sit and have a few drinks with him and his friends. After a while the floor was cleaned up and the Dancing girls started dancing. The Talk was pleasant, the Scotch was good, and the Dancing Girls were Dancing. After a bit of small talk about Pilot stuff. Juan asked me if I had ever been to the Tau Systems. When told him I had not . Juan got a big smile on his face and said “Have I Got A Deal For You”

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 07:37:28 pm »
Oct. 1

Between a Rock and a Hard Place.

Today I decided to go to the Sigma 13 system to scavenge some of that Green liquor that the bar keep on Manhattan had asked for. I had just started looking for the stuff when [Exodus] Pilot showed up, well the chase was on. I took a bit of damage before I was able to make the jump to Alaska. I then made it to the NY jump gate with [Exodus] Pilot on my tale. Once I got to NY things went from bad to worse, [iR] Twistedmind was there demanding that I drop my cargo. After dropping a massive amount of CM’s I made it to Manhattan and delivered my 10 units of liquor. Later I was attacked for no reason by Sam-fg. I might have to have a talk with some of the Merc clans about this. I later made a full cargo delivery of Liquor to Boom’s. I stuck around for one of the Floor Shows. (Got to love those Dancing Girls) I then met up with SSG Mjoinir who I was holding some money for. I then went to Texas to pick up a load of Maple Bar Donuts for the cops on Manhattan. On my way to the NY jump Gate. I came across a Lawful Pilot just floating in space. Well being the Good Kitty that I am. I tractor him aboard. Hey I can get 50,000 for him at Lost Vegas. But it was not to be. [Exodus] Pilot found me and demanded that I hand the pilot over to him. I had to hand him over. [Exodus] Pilot had me dead to rights. I later heard [Exodus] Pilot bragging that I just handed over the Pilot. GAVE HIM THE PILOT…….HA!!!!!

I’m beginning to think it’s safer to fly in the Tau or Sigma Systems

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:26 pm »
12 Oct.

Suicide Mission to Battleground.

I had just delivered a shipment of Side arms to my contact “Juan”. We decided to have a drink or two at the bar here on Cali Base. As we were talking Juan got real serious and asked if we were friends. I told him that we may not be good friends, but we were close business associates. Juan started to smile and said “Have I Got a Deal for You”. It seems that he had a customer that was in need of a Nomad turret and a Nomad cannon. He gave me the location of a Nomad wreck in the Battleground system and asked me to “Liberate” it of its weapon systems. I smiled and asked what the catch was. Juan looked me in the eye and said “Nomads Lot’s and Lot’s of Nomads” We agreed on a finders fee for my efforts if I returned with the weapons.

I entered Battleground by way of the JH in Tau 37. As soon as I made the jump all heck broke loose. There was a Nomad Battleship, a bunch of Nomad Gunboats , and a whole lot of Nomad fighters. It seemed that they were all firing at me. I went into evasive maneuvers , and started dropping CM’s. I was able to finally go into cruse drive and escape that Furball. I made my way to the area of the Nomad wreck with only a few more Nomad’s to be seen. I found the wreck called “NIX”. I liberated it of it’s weapons and some other goodies. I looked around and decided to map this system before I went back to Cali. I started a grid search pattern and started mapping. After awhile I came across some new JH’s. One was to Nomidia, and the other was to Tohoku. I then came across a Robot Fighter wreck called Patrol 36. I liberated that wreck also. I continued to map the system. I flew by The Planet Raiders planet. Dodged a few more Nomad patrols, and ended up in a very thick Nebula. The scanners were useless in this nebula, and it was to my great shock when out of nowhere a planet appeared. I was a little low on supply’s and I decided to land on “Genesis” It turns out that it’s a planet run by the Monkeys. I resupplyed my ship, and sold some of the cargo I liberated for a nice sum of cash. As I was leaving the Planet there was a very large force of Nomads just outside the Docking Ring. I started the Cruse drive and started dropping CM’s and made my escape. After a few minutes of flight my scanners picked up the location of another wreck “The Solarius”. As I approached the wreck I started taking massive Radiation damage. I was able to liberate the Solarius, but found that my CSV was not built to take that much Radiation . I barley made it back to Genesis for repairs. After the ship was repaired, I set course to the Tau 37 JH. I dodged a few more Nomad patrols and made the jump hole.

Upon my return to Cali Base. I met up with Juan and delivered the Guns he was looking for, and collected my finders fee. Juan asked if I found anything else out there. “Oh just a few Nick Knacks” I said as I fondly looked upon my new armor on my ship.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:51 pm »
Oct 13

The Chase Is Afoot

I had just made a pick up of cargo at Cali base and decided to take a short cut to the NY system by way of the Canada system. As soon as I made the jump into Canada, my computer started telling me that it was going to shut down in 5 minutes to run it’s maintenance program. I thought what the heck no big deal. I’ll just land on the Royale and have a drink or two. Well after about 6 drinks, I launched from the Royale to a nasty surprise. Flying around and shooting at each other were [iR] Twistedmind, [Sabre]Demon, and [iR](jg) Fitz. Well this was not good due to the fact that my cargo is deemed to be illegal here in Liberty. I said a silent prayer to the Great Monkey God, and to the Great Kitty God Bast. Then went into Cruse Drive and made my way to the Colorado jump gate. Hoping that these Lawful Goodie Two shoes would not pay any attention to me. When I got close to the Jump Gate I started getting messages from the three Goodie Two shoes to stop and drop my cargo. I think the answer I gave was “ummmm NO” I got to the gate and started punching in the access code when [iR] Twistedmind started firing on me. I made it through the gate, but with only about 5% hull.  Once in Colorado I went into Cruse Drive and made my way to a small Planetoid, with [iR] Twistedmind on my Tail. It seems that [Sabre]Demon, and [iR](jg) Fitz took the trade lane to Denver then to the NY Jump Gate to cut me off. I flew through the Planetoid atmosphere and a liberty Navy Battleship formation to try to shake [iR] Twistedmind off my tail. It didn’t work. I flew into the Silverton field and made my way to the NY Jump Hole. I like rocks, they tend to help deflect CD’s.  I now noticed that all three were now chasing me towards the NY jump Hole. I had any where from a 1.5 klick to a 2 klick lead on them. The only kink in this plan was if there was some stupid Xeno going through the Jump Hole as I got there. Fortunately there wasn’t and I made a clean jump into NY. As soon as I entered NY Space, I made a beeline straight to Manhattan with my pursuers about a kick behind me. I got to Manhattan and sold my cargo to some guy named Keith Richards.

A little while later after I just delivered a shipment of plutonium to Baltimore. I was attacked by [Saber] Dagger II, who was yelling something about me being a pervaer of Illicit goods. I escaped that….. Just barley. I swear these lawfuls can be a pain in the rear of any one trying to make a Some what honest living.

Offline Czar Mohab

• Faith manages.
  • Lt.
  • Chewie - Go jiggle the handle!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:53 pm »
Not to bad so far. Easy enough to follow.

Sounds like it isn't going to be easy for our hero Kitty.

Look forward to more!

Czar "Sounds like a good mod," Mohab
US Navy Veteran - Proud to Serve
Submariners Do It Underwater - Nukes Do It Back Aft - Pride Runs Deep
Have you thanked a Vet lately?

Subaru Owners Do It Horizontally Opposed!
Proud Owner - '08 WRX - '03 Baja - '98 Legacy

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 09:45:32 pm »
16 Oct

They Like Me… They Really Really Like Me

I was just flying around, making some small trades for a good profit, when I ran into Tiger-Red Dragon. Red Dragon decided to help me out by taking me out to the Outer Rim systems to see if I could negotiate with the Nomads for trade rights. We ended up in Nomidia. There the negotiations began. There was money trading hands, some Monkeys and Robots went boom. I went Boom once or twice. In the end though I was given a trade pass by the Grand Pooh-Bah of the Nomads. To my utter amazement I found that I was still Friendly with the Monkeys, Robots, and the Order. (the Great Monkey God works in mysterious ways)  I then went on a tour of the Outer Rim systems. I bought a new ship. I found a Donut Nazi on the Monkey Home World (No Donuts for you) I found a way over priced Sensor ( $50,000,000) GAWD!!!!! I picked up a few items for some pilots back in Liberty ( even though they were shooting at me a few days ago. Money is Money) I explored and looted….. Umm… err… Mapped that’s it Mapped new systems. All in all it was a great day. I am also happy to say that I just love going to Cruse Speed in 1.5 seconds

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »
17 OCT.

EEK!!!!!!

Had a request from Red Dragon to help him with a transfer of equipment. I met him just outside the RIP planet in Edinburgh. He transferred a lot of money and some Clan equipment and a Pilot to me. I was told to meet him at Macton Base in Magellan. Just before I made the jump to Leeds a SSG Destroyer showed up. Once into Leeds another SSG Destroyer showed up and they both demanded that I pay a 10mil “Life Tax”. I ran as fast as the Gerbils in my engine room could get there treadmills going. I made it to the Magellan Jump Hole after taking a few hits with no damage. Once in Magellan Red Dragon was telling me to land on Macton to get away from the SSG Destroyers. Seeing as they were only about a Klick behind me, landing was not an option. I sent a message to Red Dragon to meet me outside Manhattan. I made my way to the NY Jump Gate and punched in the code, and went on through. For a split second I thought I just might escape. That is until I got into NY to see a SSG Destroyer waiting for me there. EEK!!! As I hit the Cruse Drive, the other two SSG Destroyers popped in and gave chase through the Badlands. Well between the fire from the Destroyers and me bouncing off rocks like a pinball. I finally went BOOM. When I came to I was back on the RIP Planet. I felt bad about loosing Red Dragons things, but what made me very sad was I lost my Nomad Advanced Torpedo Launcher that I found in the Robot 1 system. I made my way back to Manhattan where I met up with Red Dragon and transferred his money to him. I then learned that I may have broken one or two of the Monkey God laws. After a very informative discussion with the Duty MP, and with the members of SSG. Everything was worked out and I went merrily on my way. Well not so merrily. Through equipment loss, and bad book keeping. I lost some where around 20 mil. You live and learn.

Awhile later I ran into MPA Blaze who turned me onto a wreck in the Rim Systems. It did not have weapons or anything like that. It did have a great entertainment system. Hmmmmm Likin Park eh

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 09:47:38 pm »
Oct. 22

With Friends Like These

Well the day did not start off so well. Ran into some TBH people, and they blew me up. Then I ran into some SSG people, they just robed me. Then some Ir people started chasing me because they didn’t like my cargo. I was getting a little peeved so I jumped into VHF and started blowing up Liberty Rouges. I started to feel much better. I then went to the Canada system and joined in the fun of blowing up a base. I then went back to NY and started taking some missions to take out more Rouges. During one mission I noticed that I had lost my shields and ¼ of my hull. I was wondering “What The Heck” I know bloodhounds and Wolfhounds can’t cause this damage, I started looking around and that’s when I noticed that [Cheeky Monkey] Panu had joined the fight…….and he was shooting at everyone and everything.  I took out the last Bloodhound and ran like heck towards Manhattan. [Cheeky Monkey] Panu had better weapons and a lot better ship then me. Thank The Monkey God for the Liberty Navy. They kept Panu busy while I made my way to Manhattan.

So How was your Day

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 09:49:01 pm »
29 Oct.

Nomads Where?

I was sitting at the bar in Manhattan when the call came out, that there was a Nomad in the Texas system. I hopped into my trusty Python and headed towards Texas. Just before I got to the Texas jump gate I spotted the Nomad. The fight was on. We made several passes at each other. The squid was doing damage to me, but I was just barley denting his armor. I could tell by the comm. link that twistedmind and other pilots were in route. The squid and I made a few more passes at each other, before I took a missile up the tailpipe. When I came to I found myself on Planet Walker. I made my way back to NY and then onto Texas where several Pilots were in battle with the Nomad. I joined the “Furball” just outside Planet Huston. To my shock I found that there were two Nomads in battle here. I did my best not to shoot the other pilots, and I did hit the Nomads with some well placed Cannonballs and torps (well actually lucky shots) After awhile the battle was over and the Nomads were destroyed. As we were celebrating another Nomad showed up and the chase was on. On through the Rhineland systems we chased this Nomad, and into the Sigma systems to. When we jumped into Omicron Beta I lost the rest of the pack. It seems that sometime earlier I had spilt some liquid refreshment on my control Board. When I used my control key to drop some CM’s earlier, it….umm…err.. Got stuck and dumped all my CM’s. So now in Bata I could not get away from the Outcast Sabers , who were throwing everything at me. I also believe I saw a Kitchen Sink go flying by my Cockpit at one point. Oh well I lost out in the Great Nomad Chase. But I have 25 High Class Outcast Pilots for the Great Monkey God.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 09:50:50 pm »
You Want Me To Do What?

Picked up a load of supplies on Manhattan to take out to the Zoners. As I launched I saw that there were two SSG types lurking around the trade lanes, So I headed to the Colorado JH. As I was approaching the JH, I got a message from on of the SSG to Stop. Oh yes I’m going to stop for SSG, and get robbed….. It isn’t going to happen. Made it through the JH and went into cruse drive. Made it to Pueblo with a 15 Klick lead on the SSG. Made the trade lane to the Rio Grand. Everything was Hunky Dory until some Xenos disrupted the Trade Lane. EEK!!! Here comes those SSG people and I don’t think there to happy with me right now. I made a mad dash to the Rio Grand and landed just as the SSG came out of the Trade Lane. I decided to take a little bit of a rest on the Rio Grand. Hmmmmm the Beer isn’t to bad here.

Awhile later I hooked up with a bunch of other Pilots and hunted down a Nomad in the Colorado system. It was a classic “Furball”. In the end the Nomad went Boom. I limped away with some Major damage to my ship. It seems I might have to look up ‘Juan” for some weapons that I lost fighting the Nomad. I wonder what kind of “Deal” he’ll have for me. Probably some sort of scavenger run in Nomidia.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 09:52:00 pm »
12 Nov.

From Turkey Shooter To Turkey

Spent the last few day’s hooking up with Plexus and some others doing “Turkey Shoot’s” Just going to where the turkeys are (Molly’s, Rouges, LWB) and shooting them down. I didn’t do much shooting down, but I got the Turkeys to get close to the BIG ships. I also spent some time doing some trade runs. Then a urgent call came out that Boom’s was out of Liquor.  Well that just had to be fixed. So I hopped into my Trusty CSV and made a few runs to remedy the situation. 

As I was relaxing at Boom’s and taking in a few shows(Got to love those Dancing Girls)  The call came out that Nomad Iota was in Canada. I jumped into my somewhat trusty Python and off I went. When I arrived the fight was on. We went at it for about 4 to 5 min before I ate 2 missiles and went BOOM!  I ended up back at Boom’s where I barrowed another Python and headed back to Canada. As soon as I arrived I attacked. It was another 4 to 5 min fight, But this time I think I scratched Iota’s paint job and dented his hull. Still I was the Turkey in this Turkey Shoot and finally went BOOM!. 

When I came to I was back at Boom’s in the aid station. It seems I took a bit of radiation in that last fight. As I left the Aid Station I was met by my ol pal Juan. He just looked at me and shook his head saying “Your not a fighter jockey” I had to laugh and agree with him. But Darn it’s fun trying to be one.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 03:08:52 am »
15 Nov.

Oops!

Hooked up with [PTA]PRG Guardian-Elite today for some traval and fun. He took me out to Robot1 so I could get a new Robot Shield. Once that was done we went to Omicron-Theta and to Freeport 9. I landed and mounted the new shield and guns. After I launched I was checking out my new set up when I accidently shot off a Hornet that hit a Zoner Eagle.......Oops!!!!!!!!

The fight was on. Myself in my Ummm trusty Python, and Guardian in his Demon taking on wave after wave of Zoner Eagles. Have to admit that it was fun. I think I took out 73 Zoners and Guardian took out over 200. In the end I had to get back to Cali Base to pick up a shipment for Macton Base. I seem to be getting more and more factions mad at me. Oh well it's the price you have to pay for having a sparkaling personality

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 03:09:44 am »
25 Nov.

Do you Know The Way To Unknown 2

It was a regular day to start off with. Making some runs for “Juan” and making some runs for myself. I had just got back to Manhattan when I ran into [PTA] Agenthawk who was very interested in going out to Primus. Well how can I refuse a brother trader. I hopped into my trusty CSV and off we went. We made a few stops along the way to pick up some supplies (I.e. Bots and CM’s) We made one last stop in Omicron Gamma to say Hi to the Corsairs. Then it was onto the Unknown 2 Jump hole. Once we got to the JH we found that [PTA] Trader was there to jump through with us. We made the jump and of course the Nomads were waiting. Went to cruse drive straight to Primus. We landed with little or no problems. I sold my cargo to the Monkeys, but did not get a good price on some of the Items.

We loaded our ships with um…er…um Art Work to take back to Manhattan. We launched into a big ol cluster thingy. Nomad Battleship, Gunboats, and fighters. All I could say was “Every Trader is for himself” and “Gerbils don’t fail me now!” I made the mad dash to the jump hole and made it through with little damage to my ship. I lost sight of Trader and Agenthawk who I guessed decided to stay and fight the Nomads. I set course to Manhattan. Things were going good until I jumped into Omega 5. There I ran into some guy from [ir] and Nomad Nu. The [ir] guy was telling me to drop my cargo, and Nomad Nu was saying “eiD eiD” back to cruse drive and dropping CM’s. I started flying over, under, and between the rocks to get to the Cambridge JH. I made the jump hole and to safety. I set course to the Leeds JH. As I was cursing along . I heard that Nomad Nu took out Agenthawk. DARN!!!!!!

Made it to Manhattan and sold my “Art Work” for a good profit. Hmmmmm I wonder if Agenthawk would like to make a little run out to planet Geniuses.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 03:10:53 am »
30 Nov

Where at WHAT!!!!

Having earned a few days of vacation. I had just launched from New Tokyo when I heard over the communication channals of a war that has broken out between two Clans. Being as I'm a trader, and at times a wanna-be fighter pilot. I did not pay much attention to the news story's. I made a stop at Sheffield Station and picked up a load of Engine parts that was going to Robot1. As I entered into the Omega 41 system I started to hear both the Coursars and the Hessans complaning about the tight lock down that SSG has put on the area systems because of there war with PTA...... 

I put the breaks on and ploted a course back to cambridge. I landed at PTA Headquarters and went directly to the bar to find out what the heck happened. I learned that it seems some PTA members did something to some SSG people and they got mad.

This is not good. Sure you can make money during a Clan War. As long as it is other Clans going at it. Not your own Clan. Heck if two Clans go to war, We clean up by selling Supplys to both sides (at a slightly inflated price) If PTA is at war all we can do is lose money.

I guess I should make it to more Staff meetings

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:12:43 am »
5 Dec.

Come Sail Away With Me.

I was on my grand tour of trade runs, and was in route to Freeport 4 with a load of water. As I was flying through the rocks in Cambridge a bright light appeared in my cockpit. I turned to look behind me and what do I see. A ratherly overley dressed Monkey, sitting on a chair that wasn't there a few seconds ago. I knew right away that I have one of the "Grand Poo-Bahs" of the Monkey God on my ship. All he said was " I'm here to give you an offer that you can't refuse" Well refusing an offer from the Monkey God is like taking on Nomad Theta in a CSV........ Hmmmmm come to think about that. I Have.

Before I could even ask the question, The Monkey was already answering. The offer was to go to the Jump Gate that some how came up on my scanner. And to go through to a new space, and do some Exploring for The Great Monkey God. The only question I had now was "Whats in it for me" The Monkey smiled and said "Wisdom"
I said Heck why not. I then ploted a course to a Jump Gate that was now in a part of Cambridge space that never had a Jump Gate. As I turned to ask one more question. I saw that the Monkey was now gone. I punched in the gate access code, and the gate opened. At this point I just knew that things were not to be the same. Instead of hearing the normal "Prepair for Warp Speed" I heard " Prepair For LUDICRISS Speed" EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 03:14:16 am »
12 Dec

Hey Quit Picking On The Freelancers

Started the day by going out in my new Rhinland VHF and taking out some Nomads, Outcast, and Rouges and delivering them to the Great Monkey God. As I came into the NY system. I noticed a whole gaggle of IR, Saber, and NoW people picking on some Freelancers because they were hauling banned Goods. Now normaly I don't care what these Lawfuls, Pirates, and who ever else do to make money. This time though it seemed that they were getting a little full of themselfs. So I decided to try to bring them down a notch. I landed on Manhattan and jumped into my Adv CSV. I made a beeline to Mactan Base and loaded up with Cardi. As I enterd the NY system. I made an call over the sytem comm channel that I was bringing a "Load" to Manhatten. Try stopping me...... They didn't stand a chance. I made it to Manhattan with no problems..... even though there were a few people chasing me. To add a little insult to ther pride. Instead of landing and selling the Cardi...... I just dumped it into space right in front of the Docking ring. That got a chuckle from the on duty MP 

I made a few more Cardi runs, along with a few runs for the Barkeep on Manhattan. He seems to always be running out of that funny tasting Green stuff that I bring him.  I was chased but never cought this day. I ended the day by landing at Boom's. Had a nice dinner. Cought a few Floor Shows. Life is Good for this Somewhat Honest Trader.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:16:02 am »
1 Jan

Where Did All My Money Go?

I had just woken up in my suite on the Planet Baden-Baden. It was Christmas Morning and everything seemed to be fine. That is until I went down to my ship. When I got to the hanger, I did not find my tricked out CSV. I found instead some sort of Rhineland scout ship. A deep forboading hit me. I knew that there was to be a great change in the universe. The Great Monkey God had fortold this change. I just did not expect it to happen this fast. I made my way to the cyber center and logged into my brokerage firm of Wei, Fleece & Fast  to check on my monetary holdings. What I saw put me over the edge. Instead of seeing my differant accounts and investments that should have had me worth about 1.4 Billion Credits. All I saw was a single account with 10 million Credits. I went nuts!!!!!!!! The last thing I remember is putting my paw through the screen and being jumped on by some Rhineland Security Forces.

When I came to I found myself tied down on a gurney in a padded room. A few minutes later the door opened up and in walked my mentor and trading partner Plexus. He came over to the gurney and looked down on me and started to chuckle. Plexus then asked me if I was quiet Thur making a fool of myself. All I could say was "Where did all my money go". Plexus started to laugh and tell me "There are new profits to made in this new beginning" It seems that Plexus had paid off some officials here at Baden- Baden and that I was free to go. After we left the Hospital and made our way to the Hanger. Plexus gave me a tape of some of the new trade routes to get started with. As I made my way to my ship Plexus called out to me saying that my "Buddy" Juan wanted to meet me in the Omicron Zeta sector. It had something to do with having a deal I just could not pass up.

Offline kadh2000

• Admiral, of course
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Kadh's Empire
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 10:37:33 am »
Soreyes: That was fun to read.  Keep it coming!

Czar: very old joke.  Very old joke.  Of course it was a marine in the version I heard, but still.
"The Andromedans," Kadh said, "will never stop coming.  Not until they are all destroyed or we are."