Taldrenites > Dynaverse II Experiences

Active Dynaverse Servers

(1/3) > >>

Bonk:

(as reported by Gamespy master servers, 5 minute cache)
- Also on the Dynaverse.net front pages here. -

cswarwick:
New here -I loved dynaverse when it first came out I played many many hours.  What are the approximate populations of the severs?  Thanks

Bonk:
I would have put that information in the above, but that info is not stored in the same place for all the games and would have made the script above too complicated and inefficient.

Anyway, the server populations are low. Max around 60 character accounts on Strayy's (OP), but you'll only find a couple of players online at any one time. Vista killed us.

However, I have a fix and a new version of SFC2 that will work on vista. My code has been committed to our repository, but the app needs a little more cleanup before release. (Mostly NuclearWessel's contributions) So regardless of my own personal future, the Dynaverse can now live on. It looks like I will not be able to finish it, but Dave (NW) will know exactly what needs to be done.

C-Los:
Am I forever stuck with single player , seeing as I have Win 7  ??

:(         :-[         :(

marstone:

--- Quote from: C-Los on September 04, 2011, 01:53:10 pm ---Am I forever stuck with single player , seeing as I have Win 7  ??

:(         :-[         :(

--- End quote ---

no.  Only the Dynaverse is wonky under vista/win7.  And that is only going to be a problem for alittle longer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version