Taldrenites > Starfleet Command Fan Fiction

Did this site die or what?

(1/6) > >>

Captain Sharp:
 :'(
I'm hoping not, since I only just got back into it, but there's been no activity in fanfic since September 17th.

Give a holler if ur still lurking around somewhere.

--guv

Grim Reaper:
I'm slacking due to the new job at Red Hat. But more activity means more reason to come back. .. Good to know you're still alive though m8

Scottish Andy:
Cooo-eee!

FA Frey XC:
Many still lurk ;)

D.Net will NEVER DIE !!!!!

Regards,

Lieutenant_Q:
I'm busy juggling my new "instant" family.  Met a girl who had three kids, its a challenge to say the least to find any time more than shooting off a couple of quick messages, heck, time is so short I've only been able to play 2 matches of SFC in 7 months!  I still want to keep going at my story, in fact I've been writing a paragraph here, and a conversation there, but no where near the pace I've been at.  Also at about the same time, I got moved up into management which takes more of my time.  They'll come a point though where I'll get settled in with all the extra errands we've had to do to facilitate moving around, at that time, I should be able to return to writing, even if it is just on my phone while I sit on the couch watching the kids watch TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version