Taldrenites > Starfleet Command 4

General Meeting For Anyone Interested In Giving Input To SFC4 Design

(1/6) > >>

Corbomite:
Exeter would like to have a general meeting on Team Speak soon with anyone who would like to give input to the SFC4 project. You don't need a mic, there is a chat area to type in. The TS version is 3.0.14.

This is for anyone, not just the design team. We won't have many of these, so if you would like your ideas considered, now's the time.

Please post what days and hours are most convenient for you and we will try to come up with a time and date that the most people can come. Once we have that we will give the server address to anyone who doesn't have it.

If you can't make the meeting and have an idea burning a hole in your head, then try to post it for consideration before the meeting or PM me with it if you don't want to post it. Put your idea in its own thread. The Rules thread has become bulky and we are going to start dividing topics up at this point.

Thank you.

Lieutenant_Q:
My schedule varies from week to week.  This particular week my openings are: (all times Central Daylight Time)
Monday: After 6pm
Tuesday: After 4pm (Would be free this day, but pre-scheduled errands are taking up the morning and early afternoon)
Wednesday: Free all Day
Thursday: After 6pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Must end before 5pm (this is usually the only constant in my schedule from week to week)

[UFP]Exeter:
My schedule is pretty fixed,  Mon - Fridday after 6 pm Saturday all day, sunday after 1pm, central time

Javora:
We may want to move this thread to the private section.

Corbomite:

--- Quote from: Javora on July 14, 2014, 03:05:31 pm ---We may want to move this thread to the private section.

--- End quote ---

Why? What part of general meeting open to anyone was unclear?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version