Taldrenites > Dynaverse 3 Experiences

SFC3 Multiplayer Login Requires Gamespy Login - How to get past this? SOLVED!!

<< < (2/11) > >>

JanB:
Oh man, this is awesome! Thanks, beansolo!

Leermeister:
Thanks, been looking for a dyanaverse server

Leermeister:
More should join the server and battle for the galaxy:)

Beansolo:
Leermeister - thanks for your post, and I look forward to seeing you in the SFC3 Dynaverse! 

If anyone has any issues following the steps I've outlined to get in, let me know.  My friend recently got a new laptop and upgraded to Windows 10, and it works fine with that platform too. 

Beansolo

Leermeister:

--- Quote from: Beansolo on November 03, 2015, 11:19:48 am ---Leermeister - thanks for your post, and I look forward to seeing you in the SFC3 Dynaverse! 

If anyone has any issues following the steps I've outlined to get in, let me know.  My friend recently got a new laptop and upgraded to Windows 10, and it works fine with that platform too. 

Beansolo

--- End quote ---

Yes I usually Play in the Server Nexus 'The Neutral Zone' Since i cannot find the mod for the other one.  I play as the Klingons there but would be nice to have a couple federation captains  log in time to time and fly missions for their empire. Or a federation, Klingon, and a Romulan captain in the game. So that each empire has some type of intelligence in them. Can have a nice long ongoing game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version