Taldrenites > Dynaverse II Experiences

I need entertainment. Chop Chop!

(1/3) > >>

KAT J'inn:
Moving from the thread of lies, i.e., J'inn You Saint Thread

I NEED ENTERTAINMENT!    I WANT FUTURE.   I WANT MULTIPLAYER.   I WANT STARSHIPS!   I WANT EXPLOSIONS!    AND . .  ..  I don't care if it is Trek or not. . . . .  YES I SAID IT!

Someone get it done please.

To wit:

KOTH - GREEN  told me about some game call Star Citizen coming up.     You guys got any info on it?   

KAT J'inn:
<sigh>

Welp, guess I will have to go back to my old hobby of inhaled narcotics and rental dates until someone gets something going here.

This sucks.   My nose hurts and my body is building up an immunity to penicillin.
Lazy bastards

FPF-DieHard:
Stand by, some dude in the general forum may have fixed the server kit to work right with Windows 7.

Or start playing DDO, though all the other SFCers besides me have left at this point.

KBF-WillWeasel:
Star citizen the game buy some pixels of a ship in a module that won't let you undock.

Or you could buy like 30 other games instead.

FPF-DieHard:

--- Quote from: KBF-WillWeasel on March 31, 2016, 11:18:34 pm ---Star citizen the game buy some pixels of a ship in a module that won't let you undock.

--- End quote ---

yeah . . . the Pay 2 Win potential of that game has me really suspect.  I'm not sure you'd even be able to compete on an even footing with people who pay $15,000 (not a typo).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version