Taldrenites > Starfleet Command Models

AMAZING Planet Pack and SFC 3 SPACE Background Mod for SFC 2/CE/OP

(1/5) > >>

Klingon Fanatic:
I, Mudd's planet pack #1 is AWESOME. It should be THE standard STOCK planet replacement Mod for in SFC 2/CE/ OP.

His planet pack #2 has a DS9 style wormhole that should replace the STOCK space tornado-style wormhole/black hole but does not work for some reason. I think a model guru should have a look at why that can not be replaced.

As of this post I can not find the link to the I, Mudd planet packs to share. I do have both planet packs myself.

Also check this out:

http://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-starfleet-command-3/downloads/sfc3-background-mod-full

The Space Backgrounds are FANTASTIC and work fine in SFC 2/CE/ OP but there is one problem: the SUN textures get messed up and flash a white SQUARE intermittently. It is my hope that somebody who knows how to fix this can do so.

Once the SUN problem is fixed, I think this should be the STOCK SPACE replacement for in SFC 2/CE/ OP.

Now for a SAMPLE of in game SFC CE and OP screenshots:

Klingon Fanatic:
SFC: OP Platimus Run custom mission

The Sun texture issue is not present. It is not present in Look Who's Coming to Dinner Skirmish mission either.

However, there appears to be some missing textures in at least one SPACE model...

d4v1ks:
Wow!!
Looks so great!  :D
You have to upload those I,Mudd's planet packs too!  ;D

I, Mudd.:
Take a look in my Mudd's Models thread, about three posts down, and there is the links ye seek ...

Klingon Fanatic:

--- Quote from: I, Mudd. on December 27, 2015, 01:02:55 pm ---Take a look in my Mudd's Models thread, about three posts down, and there is the links ye seek ...

--- End quote ---

Thanks I, Mudd!

I reinstalled SFC 3 on my laptop to get the SPACE textures from there and plugged in the new textures.

UPDATE: That did fix the missing texture problem. SFC: CE SUN texture still creates a White Square intermittently despite using the same textures as found in SFC: OP. Too bad SFC: CE could use these texture sets. Somebody must know how to fix the sun problem, adding the SFC 3 Sun textures to the TEXTURE file didn't  fix this in SFC: CE.

SFC: OP does not appear to have the missing SUN texture problem at all... STRANGE...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version