Taldrenites > General Starfleet Command Forum

50Th Anniv. Thread - What are some of your most beloved Star Trek memories?

(1/3) > >>

FA Frey XC:
Post them here!

FA Frey XC:
I'll start! I'll never forget the first time I saw the U.S.S Enterprise on the TV screen. The concepts of the saucer section, hull, etc. and the interiors were so plain and seemingly utilitarian, yet appealing. I didn't see the original pilot, so Shatner was the Captain for me, and Spock was.. well, Spock!

But it was the Engineering room - with that massive backdrop that seemed to show these gigantic coils going back forever.... I'd sit there and get my LEGO's and try to reproduce the engineering room and transporter room. So much fun, and likely why I'm an engineer today.

Regards,

RazalYllib:
Tuff One....

First Memory that stands out the most was the Episode Devil in the Dark.....blew my 5yo Mind.

Second, ditching school to see Wrath of Khan

Third, trying to recruit a buddy of a buddy to add to my Rolemaster RPG group (some players moved out of state and was short players in a middle end of the mini-campaign) and he had this game, in little ziploc bag with counters and hex map and things called SSD's; he said it was based on Star Trek; I thought mmm....kool, at that time i was also doing wargaming ala SSI and Avalon Hill etc...I said sure I would try it....now I am here....many years later.

FPF-DieHard:
Killing Hexx and J'inn.

FPF-Tobin Dax:
My college project of animating star trek models on a chroma-keybackground back in 1981. It won merit award and a favorable review from a CBC television contest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version