Topic: Lost email with CD keys  (Read 4795 times)

Offline candle_86

• The Old School
  • Lt.
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
Lost email with CD keys
« on: March 09, 2016, 07:43:35 am »
So my wife helped me tiddy up my gmail account (without asking) and she deleted my SFC keys I got from here for EAW and OP without first talking to me. I went to reinstall, went to do an email search for them and bam gone. Anyway to get them again?

Offline TarMinyatur

• Lt.
Re: Lost email with CD keys
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 12:21:56 pm »
That is unfortunate. Frey might be able to help you if you can provide your order#, but it could take a while, and you might not have that info. You could download SFC Community Edition for, what is it, $5.99? It will receive future patches that EAW and OP will never get.

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 09:51:07 pm »
So my wife helped me tiddy up my gmail account (without asking) and she deleted my SFC keys I got from here for EAW and OP without first talking to me. I went to reinstall, went to do an email search for them and bam gone. Anyway to get them again?

GMail has been weird lately, I've seen some new store emails being refused due to "No IPV6 reverse DNS zones", but we don't run IPV6 on the public facing mail server, and it's only been twice in the last 6 months, so I have to believe it's rather something on Google's end.

If you'd like to email me @ admin@xenocorp.net I can send you the keys once you've provided some information to ensure it's you that bought it :)

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline candle_86

• The Old School
  • Lt.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 04:40:19 am »

GMail has been weird lately, I've seen some new store emails being refused due to "No IPV6 reverse DNS zones", but we don't run IPV6 on the public facing mail server, and it's only been twice in the last 6 months, so I have to believe it's rather something on Google's end.

If you'd like to email me @ admin@xenocorp.net I can send you the keys once you've provided some information to ensure it's you that bought it :)

Regards,

I emailed you my order number, original invoice, paypal email paid through and registered store account email.

Offline candle_86

• The Old School
  • Lt.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 08:28:09 pm »
havn't heard anything since March 10th, any word?

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »
Can you give it a try again? Are you email me to admin@xenocorp.net?

Is it a google account?

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.