Taldrenites > Starfleet Command 4

Warning... SFC 4 is NOT in production t this time.

(1/5) > >>

Javora:
As the subject line states.  SFC 4 is not in production and hasn't been for some time.  A moderator can delete this thread if and when this project is picked back up.  Don't hold your breath...

FA Frey XC:
What was the point of this thread? Just being a jerk?

Actually, I've just renewed the SFCIV.COM domain name.

But yes, Javora, don't hold your breath.

Regards,

Frey

Javora:
No.  And that post was a little harsher than I intended.  But a couple of people here and the other place has asked about this project.  I don't think it is fair to get people's hopes up on a project that has seen no activity in over a year.  Thus the warning so that everyone is on the same page.

Zantrill:
Hi... can yall plez get the game off the ground? Or can you guys plez get back to work on it? I don't see SCFIV.com up. What's he deal? No employees? Plez generate money by putting all 4 of the game versions up on steam and GOG. Is there greedy people? Stop it! SFC3 was bad... SFC:OP was the best.. build on that... in fact, leave it the same as OP... just give better graphics and re-market .. period. done. simple. We all just want to be at the helm again with good friends and good clans and no M-Quakes.  :smitten:

and seriously... who's foolish Idea is it to put 5 million questions out there just to post on Dynaverse? Grow up...

Tiberius:
to hell with sfc4  just give us the multiplayer code so people like carlos can get the d2 OP back up and running
with new computers.. diablo2 lod just released a patch to fix compatibility and that game is from 2001 like OP  im sure just the multiplayer code rework would not cause any trouble for dnet or paramount or who ever d.net is affraid of pissing off .. in my opinion the reworking the network code to fix compatiblity should be the project not making sfc4...

yea i know the source code is for eaw  but op and eaw are the same as far as the network code is concerned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version