Topic: I'm back...kinda lol  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Sandman3Dv2

• Lt. Junior Grade
I'm back...kinda lol
« on: July 28, 2018, 05:00:59 pm »
Hi everyone, this is the old Sandman3D...can't remember my login info soooo...I made a new one. I no longer have SFC compatable modeling software, I'm forced to use gmax for the time being. If anyone knows of workarounds etc. to the limitations posed by gmax let me know. I've only been back to modeling for less than a week but...it IS coming back to me. Due to financial constraints I've been unable to get the software I need to make game compatible models...that being said if anyone knows where I can get free versions of the modeling anf texturing software I used to use (3DS MAX 4 and Photoshop) send me a message.

Offline I, Mudd.

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Still Building Models Nobody Wants ...
Re: I'm back...kinda lol
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:14:32 pm »
Sandy;

Go here for a fully SFC ready Gmax: HERE

Offline Sandman3Dv2

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 09:21:05 pm »
Thanx guys, I'm in the process of trying to learn Blender and GIMP for textures...wish me luck...keeping gmax because im so used to the program...made a sfc style destroyer without textures coming in around 2800 polys in 3 hours last night after relearning...remembering...for 2 days lol...I'm having sooo much fun lol

Offline TC Kreeargh

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 09:28:43 pm »
Thanx guys, I'm in the process of trying to learn Blender and GIMP for textures...wish me luck...keeping gmax because im so used to the program...made a sfc style destroyer without textures coming in around 2800 polys in 3 hours last night after relearning...remembering...for 2 days lol...I'm having sooo much fun lol

Welcome back to the Grind its been a long time no see.

Offline Sandman3Dv2

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 11:01:14 pm »
thanx TC...life got in the way as it usually does, but now I have the time to get back to what I love to do...I'm an artist at heart and modeling starships just hits the right nerve, know what I mean? lol

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 07:00:21 pm »
welcome back