Off Topic > Holodeck

Klingon music

(1/1)

Don Karnage:
I was wondering if there are any Klingon music, like opera and songs that we heard in the series?

I check YouTube, but its seem fan made and empty. I can get the music from Star Trek the motion pictures with the three Klingon D7 refit at the beginning of the movie and other stuff that are human opera sing in Klingon, but i can't find anything that would be "genuine" 

Klingon Fanatic:

--- Quote from: Don Karnage on July 30, 2018, 04:39:21 pm ---I was wondering if there are any Klingon music, like opera and songs that we heard in the series?

I check YouTube, but its seem fan made and empty. I can get the music from Star Trek the motion pictures with the three Klingon D7 refit at the beginning of the movie and other stuff that are human opera sing in Klingon, but i can't find anything that would be "genuine"

--- End quote ---

Look for the Klingon Academy soundtrack on YouTube. It's probably what you are looking for.

Don Karnage:
That's not what I'm looking for. I want music from mostly DS9 from Klingon opera that Worf listen to and maybe victory song that we heard on Bird of prey. Stuff like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version