Taldrenites > Starfleet Command Models

Starfleet command Models.....

(1/2) > >>

Darkdrone:

You find all these in my Dropbox Folder they for sfc1 I started a sfc1 mod 2 yrs ago never go around too finishing it
and now start too redo the mod again with better models not sure if these was ever release
so here they are incase anyone would like too play with them federation and Klingons all all done too replace stock models
all models/parts from games I`ve ported over the yrs with a lot of retexturing and mapping by me

Darkdrone

Klingon Fanatic:
 ;D Nice work DD!

Thank you for sharing this!

Is that Klingon Freighter lit for SFC:OP? I'd like to get it please.

TC Kreeargh:
Wow DD your still working your azz off good job ! Looks like I need to add these to my sfc1 if you have a mod in progress id like to know about it . I kinda like sfc1 better than op - the weapons and races.

Darkdrone:

--- Quote from: TC Kreeargh on August 15, 2018, 10:57:25 pm ---Wow DD your still working your azz off good job ! Looks like I need to add these to my sfc1 if you have a mod in progress id like to know about it . I kinda like sfc1 better than op - the weapons and races.

--- End quote ---

https://www.facebook.com/pg/darkdrone01/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1043166955858029

a few ingame screenshots its still very early for the mod yet only few weeks in done about 3/4 of the federation ships every slot got a different ship :)
DD

Snuffleupagus:
Picking up SFC after years of not playing.  Thank you very much for your hard work in improving the models in SFC v1.

Any plans to continue and improve the rest of the Romulan ships?  They are my favorite race to play.

Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version