Taldrenites > Starfleet Command Models

SFC Modelling tools

(1/5) > >>

markyd:
Hi all,

Are the modelling tools still available anywhere? Got a bit of a modelling itch I need to scratch.  ;)

In particular, the Dederidex HP editor was always useful, but I need it all I think. Modelling manual, exporter etc.

Many thanks.

Don Karnage:
The only software I'm aware are Milkshape 3D (not sure how it was spell?), but its limited. The other one is or was 3D max studio 5 with the .mod extension or patch?

atheorhaven:
I still have some floating around on my hard drive.. not sure what all I have though.

I do know I have the official Taldren SFC3 tools and those stock textures, CoreEdit 0.0.3, Util5, then the Modviewer, the original SFC Ship editor.  I have a few around still.

Think I still have the gmax installer as well (Gmax 1.2) and those plugins.

AlDaja:

--- Quote from: markyd on October 19, 2018, 03:12:08 pm ---Hi all,

Are the modelling tools still available anywhere? Got a bit of a modelling itch I need to scratch.  ;)

In particular, the Dederidex HP editor was always useful, but I need it all I think. Modelling manual, exporter etc.

Many thanks.

--- End quote ---

https://www.moddb.com/mods/sfciii-mirrorrorrim-v-10/downloads/sfc-game-modding-programs

Panzergranate:
I use the M6 V1 SFC modelling & kit bashing tool. It allows one to create new ploys, if starting from scratch is required or a patch mesh needs to be built and manipulated to link parts in a kit bash.

It's pretty simple to use, once one has the hang of it.

Best advice is to build a library of textures, parts, shapes & meshes as it makes life a lot easier no performing "do overs" of common parts.

Contact me if you want a copy as it was a free download to support the game, back in 2001.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version