Topic: Looking for missing FoaS_XC models  (Read 11363 times)

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
Re: Looking for missing FoaS_XC models
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2022, 11:54:20 pm »
A commission I worked on with Jetfreak is coming out soon. Here's a little promo

https://youtu.be/QgNFYOaAs2I

The ship will follow.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 12:10:54 am by Starfox1701 »

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2022, 01:02:07 am »
https://www.moddb.com/mods/armada-2-upgrade-project/addons/karomulans#downloadsform

Some romulan models from Klingon Academy for whoever s interested

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2022, 12:10:57 am »
OK trying to setup the Nova for SFC and have no idea how to HP it. The Fasa to SFC mod doesn't have a ship list file  so I dont know what the HPs in the model are in fact there's no documentation in the mod at all outside of who made each ship. Any advice?

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2022, 04:40:30 pm »
Ok this is the Test exports for the Imperial hawk and Nova. Note they use the same texture file and are currently setup to replace stock ships i think. I need practical feedback on the following
1  are they HPed right?
2 are there any performance issues with the high res texture?
3 any other ways to improve the mod experiance

https://mega.nz/file/JHgCXKgI#m_6RhVCSA56t29Rr-5ln8G2B5xLR70IuZF4EhEqEm_4

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2022, 10:56:38 pm »
So did anyone test these?

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2022, 02:13:11 am »
Battleships

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2022, 04:46:17 pm »
I have to sadly report that my mother board has died and it's currently looking like it may be 3 or 4 months before I can afford another one. This will of course negatively impact the release schedule for those models that I have completed which is particularly saddening since I was finally able to generate functional mods that were working in game. I will post any further updates as soon as I have something for you guys but will make every attempt to find a way to release the models if it becomes impossible for me to complete the mods as functional in game ships.

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2022, 05:34:45 pm »
Sorry to read that, here's hoping that you get things sorted out sooner
rather than later.  take care and be well

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2022, 09:30:00 pm »
Fu further diagnostics have indicated that it is my power supply not my motherboard that is fried and while this means good things from a data from a price standpoint it's a difference without a distinction though the power supplies might be easier to come by than the older motherboards so there's that and I'm hoping that they'll come down a little more over the holiday weekend season and I'll be able to round something up but barring that it'll be tax time before I can move on this list I find something sitting on the side of the road I can scavenge

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2023, 07:48:31 pm »
Admirals Log stardate 20230202.76

The PC is limping along on half ram with a damaged motherboard and I'm still out of work so while I try to get my heart better and get back to some kind of paying work I have been forced to start a go fund me to keep my roof and lights on

https://gofund.me/b4a6e243

I realize this is not what your expecting and I apologize for the click-bate but I'm just a tad desperate so...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE I apologize if this is no allowed. Just delete this post. I'm trying to reach out to all the communities I belong to for help and only ask that whether you can  help directly or not please pass this along on your own social media to get it in front of as many eyes as is humanly possible. ID really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2023, 04:21:22 pm »
Need a readme templete for ship and fighter releases. Any one have one?

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2023, 04:03:14 pm »
@everyone I am sorry for summoning everyone this Sunday but I have a personal emergency. I need to raise some quick money to keep my lights on and my mom who has been helping us while I'm out of work is broke. My cash app is $starfox1701 and will welcome any amount. I need to at least get to $30  to make a payment on the online system. If you cant give that's fine pass this on and I hope you are all blessed today.

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2024, 01:32:49 pm »
I have a bunch of fighter and bomber models ready for release but I'm having trouble stating them in the Fighter text document. How do I setup dogfight drones and type III drones? also does SFC have K-torps?