Topic: What is needed to play SG3?  (Read 823 times)

JMM

What is needed to play SG3?
« on: May 09, 2003, 07:11:26 pm »
I really hate to ask this, but with the new missions, mods (I've never used them before), and such, I imagine that the downloads will be a beetch? I detest file swapping and such as I suck at it, only barely learning to get by for AOTK.

Please tell me this will be a simple conversion? This is EXACTLY why I wish Raj had not been banned, as he created a swapper program from Hades that made things so MUCH EASIER for us, I got his switch program right the first time and was off and running on LB3 on the first try...

BTW dizzy and others, looks like a fun campaign, I know that you people put a LOT of work into it...

I still think Drury Inn on the riverwalk was a rip off, hehehehehe, had a blast in S.A. last week though. Love the Lone Star Cafe happy hour special, 2 - 8 oz margaritas and nachos for $5 including tax! It wasn't no skimpy plate either, Austin cannot offer a deal like that right now!  

jimmi7769

Re: What is needed to play SG3?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 11:10:49 pm »
sounds like it'll be a simple 2 step process like S'cipio two servers were.

Run one program to set everything up to play on the server, then run a different one to set everything back to the way it was.