Topic: Fighters & PFs For all races SFC II EAW  (Read 4569 times)

Rod O'neal

Fighters & PFs For all races SFC II EAW
« on: January 16, 2003, 10:29:06 pm »
I guess I get the first post Here is the link for the homepage for the mod. For those not familiar, it gives all the playable races in Empires at War both Fighters and PFs. Click on the link for more information. I hope you enjoy it!

http://hometown.aol.com/rocketrod6a/myhomepage/startrek.html  

lleggs

Re: Fighters & PFs For all races SFC II EAW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 11:49:29 pm »
looks nice, i just dont play with fighters

Rod O'neal

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 12:21:14 am »
Quote:

looks nice, i just dont play with fighters  

Does that include PF's? If you like PF's then all the races will have them. If not, then thanks for checking it out and responding positively anyway. Just trying to add missing stuff to the game

lleggs

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 12:35:22 am »
well, i'll say that im satisfied playing without fighters/pfs atm. I just got back into the game after about a year and a half vacation, lol, so I'm jjust catching up to everything.  However, can other mod ships be used with this pack? Like i have a modded shiplist and u know..hehe, i would like to have them all in one.

BatChief

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 10:51:01 pm »
Great to hear about the patch. It's been a long long time since I was able to use a flight of G1 gunboats (Klingon). Anyone that has played SFB may recognize the ship. Thanks for all of the time and effort that this took. I owe you a great big THANK YOU!!!  I for one love fighters and psuedo fighters.  

Rod O'neal

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 11:08:29 pm »
Quote:

Great to hear about the patch. It's been a long long time since I was able to use a flight of G1 gunboats (Klingon). Anyone that has played SFB may recognize the ship. Thanks for all of the time and effort that this took. I owe you a great big THANK YOU!!!  I for one love fighters and psuedo fighters.  

I'm glad you like it. I'm working on getting the couple of bugs with the campaigns and hostile skirmish straightenned out and also adding the WYN and LDR. Hopefully by then the OP patch will be done and I can port it over.  

DonKarnage

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 10:51:26 pm »
well m downloading the fighter now but for the fed i use the fed fighter, bsg fighter and starwars fighter and i got 2 sp8472 fighter that i dont use yet, but the game could use fore fighter type not the same models.

Rod O'neal

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 11:12:03 pm »
Quote:

well m downloading the fighter now but for the fed i use the fed fighter, bsg fighter and starwars fighter and i got 2 sp8472 fighter that i dont use yet, but the game could use fore fighter type not the same models.  

I agree. I use custom models myself. For the mod though, I stuck with the stockers. Lots of reasons, but mostly to keep the mod small enough for dial-up DLs not to take too long.