Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Mackie on September 08, 2003, 05:00:05 pm

Title: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: Mackie on September 08, 2003, 05:00:05 pm
http://www.themackiestuff.com/dldir/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=76
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: Mackie on September 09, 2003, 04:44:04 am
40 views, no replies. i take it as nobody likes this?
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: Bernard Guignard on September 09, 2003, 04:50:52 am
Sorry Mackie
         I'm running win 98 so I don't have the viewer to see it if it were in mpg I could how about a series of still shots?  
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: Rhaz on September 09, 2003, 09:35:42 am
Pretty cool.  What tools did you use in creating the movie?
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: starforce2 on September 09, 2003, 09:44:27 am
kick ass. I don't understand why some people are trying to get an excelcior look to the drive hulkl, to be honest, it looks just fine as it is. Could use that gold deflector though..heh
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: DestinyCalling on September 09, 2003, 03:00:01 pm
**** MESSAGE FOR MACKIE ****

You're good, REALLY good at what you...

However, I downloaded your Davids Refit cos its a cool design but found that there are no textures present on any of the phaser mounts with the exception of the fwd ones.  

Dunno if you knew this... Thought you should know...

BTW... I'm a lemon when it comes to texturing and can't do it....  
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: E_Look on September 09, 2003, 04:22:08 pm
Yeah, I can't see it, either.  Oh well.  I know he does good stuff though, so I am disappointed.
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: James Formo on September 09, 2003, 10:18:07 pm
Yea I am not seeing it either. Plus I am on a different browser that is not loading up cerrtain things.  
Title: Re: davids-c fly around vid clip
Post by: Mackie on September 10, 2003, 07:47:11 am
ill get u them renderings l8r