Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: olbuzzard on November 04, 2003, 10:00:29 pm

Title: try not to laugh too loud guys .... but
Post by: olbuzzard on November 04, 2003, 10:00:29 pm
I finally got around to messin' with the Milkshape DL  to see if could use it.  ....  seems like there si something missing ..  like how to do stuff for SFC.  The freebee DL does not explain this.  I'm guessing there is a "plug in " of some sort.  If so which one is the best (or if there is more than one.. how many and which oneS ).

Thanks !!
Title: Re: try not to laugh too loud guys .... but
Post by: starforce2 on November 04, 2003, 10:02:10 pm
[offtopic]Where can I download the ship in your sig? [/offtopic]
Title: Re: try not to laugh too loud guys .... but
Post by: Captain Ron on November 04, 2003, 11:29:57 pm
the plug in can be found here
http://www.nightsoftware.com/downloads.htm
Title: Re: try not to laugh too loud guys .... but
Post by: sandman69247 on November 04, 2003, 11:32:18 pm
I started out using MS3D and I remember the advice I got was to just create a geosphere, then move all the vertices around into the shape I wanted. Takes time, but it worked.

Hope this helps.