Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: Khalee on November 18, 2003, 08:50:34 pm

Title: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Khalee on November 18, 2003, 08:50:34 pm
Just got my bioware newsletter and thats what it says. so I guess thats a week or two wait untill its in the stores?
Title: Re: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Sirgod on November 18, 2003, 09:14:33 pm
Yep I Read on the site earlier, that It should be in around Dec. 2nd. Whoot!!!

Stephen
Title: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Khalee on November 18, 2003, 08:50:34 pm
Just got my bioware newsletter and thats what it says. so I guess thats a week or two wait untill its in the stores?
Title: Re: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Sirgod on November 18, 2003, 09:14:33 pm
Yep I Read on the site earlier, that It should be in around Dec. 2nd. Whoot!!!

Stephen
Title: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Khalee on November 18, 2003, 08:50:34 pm
Just got my bioware newsletter and thats what it says. so I guess thats a week or two wait untill its in the stores?
Title: Re: Just in Hordes of the underdark is gold WOOT
Post by: Sirgod on November 18, 2003, 09:14:33 pm
Yep I Read on the site earlier, that It should be in around Dec. 2nd. Whoot!!!

Stephen