Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: CFA_Admiral_Tige on December 25, 2003, 04:28:42 pm

Title: A poll for you!
Post by: CFA_Admiral_Tige on December 25, 2003, 04:28:42 pm
I was thinkin about this the other day(dont ask why), and wanted to find out your opinion

The Poll is:


Who is the best "unemotional" character from Star Trek?
Spock from TOS/TNG
Data from TNG
Tuvok from VOY
Seven from VOY
Write in...post below



Tiger  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: IKV Nemesis D7L on December 25, 2003, 06:41:05 pm
Sarek  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: JMM on December 25, 2003, 08:31:26 pm
I only watched the OS mostly, so my opinion does not mean much, sowwy.  
Title: A poll for you!
Post by: CFA_Admiral_Tige on December 25, 2003, 04:28:42 pm
I was thinkin about this the other day(dont ask why), and wanted to find out your opinion

The Poll is:


Who is the best "unemotional" character from Star Trek?
Spock from TOS/TNG
Data from TNG
Tuvok from VOY
Seven from VOY
Write in...post below



Tiger  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: IKV Nemesis D7L on December 25, 2003, 06:41:05 pm
Sarek  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: JMM on December 25, 2003, 08:31:26 pm
I only watched the OS mostly, so my opinion does not mean much, sowwy.  
Title: A poll for you!
Post by: CFA_Admiral_Tige on December 25, 2003, 04:28:42 pm
I was thinkin about this the other day(dont ask why), and wanted to find out your opinion

The Poll is:


Who is the best "unemotional" character from Star Trek?
Spock from TOS/TNG
Data from TNG
Tuvok from VOY
Seven from VOY
Write in...post below



Tiger  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: IKV Nemesis D7L on December 25, 2003, 06:41:05 pm
Sarek  
Title: Re: A poll for you!
Post by: JMM on December 25, 2003, 08:31:26 pm
I only watched the OS mostly, so my opinion does not mean much, sowwy.