Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: sandman69247 on January 11, 2004, 04:03:38 pm

Title: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 11, 2004, 04:03:38 pm
OK, here she is, ready for d/l. I hp her as an NCC as well as scaled as such. Hope you have fun with her!
 USS Stargazer

And here is another wallpaper, this time showing the Stargazer being pursued in a nebula by a Melak.
 
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: Azel on January 11, 2004, 05:04:40 pm
thank you and snatch!!!

Now for the Indy

   
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 11, 2004, 11:18:07 pm
Yep, yep, Indy time now. Think I have the problem with the deflector licked, so.....

Anyone else? Please, let me know how she does in your games...I can see some great scenarios.  
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 12, 2004, 02:15:01 pm
BUMP...anyone played her yet? She works fine for me, but I'd like to know she works for ya'll too.  
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: Kaenyne on January 12, 2004, 02:26:42 pm
I won't have time to d/l until perhaps tomorrow, but I just wanted to say she's a darn fine looking ship. Period.
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: Azel on January 12, 2004, 06:59:11 pm
SHE"S AWESOME!!!!
I would still like a version without the pods
 
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 13, 2004, 01:17:12 am
Thanx guys!!

Azel, chk your mail tomorrow...I'll send you one. On my wifes puter right now, but I'll do it tomorrow, and send you a pic of the Indy with the reworked (again ) deflector.

Then I have to finish up the Challenger class USS BURAN that I started awhile ago.

13 days until 2 whole weeks vacation  . HEAVEN!!  
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: E_Look on January 18, 2004, 01:08:35 am
Sandman, your link seems to be broken.  I get a 404 error!
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 19, 2004, 01:09:34 pm
SORRY!!!

Here's the corrected link:
 USS STARGAZER  
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: Azel on January 19, 2004, 06:34:36 pm
Yeah!!!!  
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: E_Look on January 19, 2004, 09:14:55 pm
What ^ he said.
Title: Re: USS STARGAZER RELEASED!! (Plus a new wallpaper)
Post by: sandman69247 on January 20, 2004, 02:59:21 am
Thanx guys!!!