Dynaverse.net
Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: Khalee on April 07, 2004, 05:46:51 pm
-
So far when some one critises them they like to say its foolish and irresponsable. And Its the right thing to do is another phrase they like to use.
What other phrases have you noticed that they like to keep useing.
-
Hmm. I notice that Ann says GRRRR alot
Myself I stole Whoot From Nannerslug.
J'inn, although not an Admin or a Mod, But even Lesser ( a lawyer) say Bastard alot.
Stephen
-
Ok you know Im talking about Your Buddy George Bushes phrases.
-
That depends on what the definition of "is" is.
-
So far when some one critises them they like to say its foolish and irresponsable. And Its the right thing to do is another phrase they like to use.
What other phrases have you noticed that they like to keep useing.
-
Hmm. I notice that Ann says GRRRR alot
Myself I stole Whoot From Nannerslug.
J'inn, although not an Admin or a Mod, But even Lesser ( a lawyer) say Bastard alot.
Stephen
-
Ok you know Im talking about Your Buddy George Bushes phrases.
-
That depends on what the definition of "is" is.
-
So far when some one critises them they like to say its foolish and irresponsable. And Its the right thing to do is another phrase they like to use.
What other phrases have you noticed that they like to keep useing.
-
Hmm. I notice that Ann says GRRRR alot
Myself I stole Whoot From Nannerslug.
J'inn, although not an Admin or a Mod, But even Lesser ( a lawyer) say Bastard alot.
Stephen
-
Ok you know Im talking about Your Buddy George Bushes phrases.
-
That depends on what the definition of "is" is.