Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: MajorRacal on April 13, 2004, 12:11:09 am

Title: Download - Corvus class Assault Cruiser
Post by: MajorRacal on April 13, 2004, 12:11:09 am
Rom / Rem Corvus class Assault Cruiser available for download.
http://romracal.tripod.com/index.html

MajorRacal  
Title: Re: Download - Corvus class Assault Cruiser
Post by: Dizzy on April 13, 2004, 12:25:04 am
D/Led that. Coolies. I like. TY MR

Got as request. On the Lanner class Heavy Cruiser, how tough would it be to ask a kitbash where u add a Klingon boom and warp engines to that?
Title: Re: Download - Corvus class Assault Cruiser
Post by: ModelsPlease on April 13, 2004, 04:57:05 am
Very cool,thanks sir
-MP  
Title: Re: Download - Corvus class Assault Cruiser
Post by: MajorRacal on April 13, 2004, 05:38:17 am
Kinda hard - I lost the Lanner mesh in an HD corruption - it wasn't backed up at the time.    
Title: Re: Download - Corvus class Assault Cruiser
Post by: Dizzy on April 14, 2004, 08:49:50 am
Quote:

Kinda hard - I lost the Lanner mesh in an HD corruption - it wasn't backed up at the time.    




NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!