Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: IndyShark on May 31, 2004, 09:37:26 am

Title: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on May 31, 2004, 09:37:26 am
I recently purchased season 4 of DS9 on DVD. I really enjoy watching it and it is soooo much better with no commercials!

I do have one problem though. On the third disk, one of the episodes (Paradise Lost) is missing the last 7 minutes. My retailer says they are all like that. Does anyone have this DVD? My version is 41 minutes long and it is supposed to be 48.

Thank you very much  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: Iceman on May 31, 2004, 01:23:29 pm
That's weird. If they're "all" like that then I'd be willing to bet theres going to be a re-released version soon enough. however, I doubt they're "all" like that.
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: hobbesmaster on May 31, 2004, 05:38:59 pm
My version is full length... 45:31.  Its the proper 350MB on my hard disk...  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on June 02, 2004, 12:06:14 pm
Thank you very much! I will go back for a refund or replacement!
Title: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on May 31, 2004, 09:37:26 am
I recently purchased season 4 of DS9 on DVD. I really enjoy watching it and it is soooo much better with no commercials!

I do have one problem though. On the third disk, one of the episodes (Paradise Lost) is missing the last 7 minutes. My retailer says they are all like that. Does anyone have this DVD? My version is 41 minutes long and it is supposed to be 48.

Thank you very much  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: Iceman on May 31, 2004, 01:23:29 pm
That's weird. If they're "all" like that then I'd be willing to bet theres going to be a re-released version soon enough. however, I doubt they're "all" like that.
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: hobbesmaster on May 31, 2004, 05:38:59 pm
My version is full length... 45:31.  Its the proper 350MB on my hard disk...  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on June 02, 2004, 12:06:14 pm
Thank you very much! I will go back for a refund or replacement!
Title: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on May 31, 2004, 09:37:26 am
I recently purchased season 4 of DS9 on DVD. I really enjoy watching it and it is soooo much better with no commercials!

I do have one problem though. On the third disk, one of the episodes (Paradise Lost) is missing the last 7 minutes. My retailer says they are all like that. Does anyone have this DVD? My version is 41 minutes long and it is supposed to be 48.

Thank you very much  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: Iceman on May 31, 2004, 01:23:29 pm
That's weird. If they're "all" like that then I'd be willing to bet theres going to be a re-released version soon enough. however, I doubt they're "all" like that.
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: hobbesmaster on May 31, 2004, 05:38:59 pm
My version is full length... 45:31.  Its the proper 350MB on my hard disk...  
Title: Re: I need help with my DS9 Season 4 DVD (Paradise Lost)
Post by: IndyShark on June 02, 2004, 12:06:14 pm
Thank you very much! I will go back for a refund or replacement!