Dynaverse.net
Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Rod ONeal on July 19, 2004, 11:23:11 pm
-
They are ready. You can get them on Desty's Fed page.
http://members.aol.com/destynova02/myhomepage/Desty_Nova1.html
More to follow 8)
(http://www.members.aol.com/rocketrod6a/images/dnl1.jpg)
(http://www.members.aol.com/rocketrod6a/images/cf.jpg)
-
The first ship looks more like the CVB they show on the cover of J2 just my observation And the dnl looks cool too.
-
That's the 1st arrowhead shaped fed ship that i sorta like. Grows on me like a fungus each time I look at it.
-
I'm also working on a Fast Cruiser. Pics should be up in a few minutes.
-
The first ship looks more like the CVB they show on the cover of J2 just my observation And the dnl looks cool too.
CVS and CVB are the same. The CVS carries F-18's while the CVB carries F-15's.
-
Great Googley-moogley!!! :o
I've been waiting for so long for a true-blue SFB CVS and BCV. Thank you , Desty! :thumbsup:
-
You're very welcome sir!
-
great work as always man :D
DD
-
Now those are some CLEAN models, :o very sharp, very well done
-
Spectacular!
Fan-TOS-tic!!
Bad-@$$ !!!
;D
I, Mudd.
-
Goood stuff! I love the battle carrier!
-
Whoa, these ships are great! It looks like Mr. Payne based his USS Soryu off of the J2 module.
http://www.inpayne.com/models/kitbash/trekpage_soryu.html
Personalyl, I'd like it if someone could tweak the CVB to look more like the Soryu, as there are some differences, (deflector assembly and stuff.) I can't wait for the NCF. ;D
-
Absolutely fantastic :notworthy:
-
Thanks everyone! ;D The new ships are all ready to go and should be up for download pretty soon. And more goodness shall follow shortly behind, like the Fed New Fast Cruiser, Light DN carrier, and new Lyrans.
-
great ship, it seem that the last pic missing, so where can i get them and there for op right? 8)
-
Strange....that pic worked earlier...
Anyway, they're not up for download just yet, but they soon will be. I(or Rod O'Neal) will let you know when they are and where to go.
-
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
-
Leave it up to Desty to satisfy a model junkies cravings !!!!
And there was much rejoicing
:dance:
:rwoot:
-MP
-
That's what I'm here for. ;D I'm just glad you guys enjoy them. More will be coming soon.
-
Very cool..i especially like the blue bussard collectors!
Semper Fi, Carry On
-
Yeah, the reason for that is that the fast cruiser uses something called 'hot warp' engines. They were an experimental design from early in the General War that most races played with. They're just more powerful, basically.