Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: TheJudge on July 23, 2004, 09:58:31 pm

Title: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: TheJudge on July 23, 2004, 09:58:31 pm
Punisher said he wanted more non-gay posts...so here it is  :)
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: TheJudge on July 23, 2004, 10:09:53 pm
Woops, it's a repeat.  New episode in an hour.  Time to finish downloading porn featuring my current boyfriend, go smoke a cigarrette, and refill the Dr. Pepper.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: TheJudge on July 23, 2004, 11:07:53 pm
I'll say this much for the first five minutes of SG-1, whoever they have doing their russian is GOOD. 

What's also good is that the translations weren't exactly accurate.  They were 'cleaned' up like real translators would do...

Also the uniforms of the various russians are also accurate.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on July 23, 2004, 11:25:50 pm
I'm GOOD!  I called what the Black Force was on SG-1 long before they figured it out.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: TheJudge on July 23, 2004, 11:29:55 pm
I'm GOOD!  I called what the Black Force was on SG-1 long before they figured it out.

i called it from the moment they showed it...I think they expected us too..
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: TheJudge on July 24, 2004, 12:22:34 am
SG-1 was an overall good episode to set the new season's changes into place. The only thing that bugs me is that O'Neill didn't get a nuke and send it through the gate right after anubis.  That's what I would have done....
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Timelessblur on July 24, 2004, 02:10:14 am
is this the one where oneil is seal in that thing of ma bob after he kill all the stuff with those little jelly fish things.  (sorry I had download most of the epsidoe a few weekes in advace.) other wise it is seaon 8 opener or seaon 7 seson fanily
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Sirgod on July 24, 2004, 07:46:50 am
The Season 8 Opener was a week ago. This would Tch. be Episode 2 of Season 8. Oh and I kinda Liked Atlantis afterwards. Only caught the tail end of It, But It seemed to be pretty good.

Stephen
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on July 24, 2004, 10:15:53 am
What I didn't like about the episodes was the fact that they used extremely similar plot lines.  Being chased around their respective bases by some dark energy.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Timelessblur on July 24, 2004, 11:45:15 am
Me thinks ti time to fire up bit torrent and start my downloading  ;D
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: kortez on July 24, 2004, 11:46:36 am
Do they ever reply the current weeks' episodes?  I have missed both weeks.

Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Sirgod on July 24, 2004, 11:53:04 am
Yes they Do Joe, I'll have to check when there on, But when I find out , I'll send you a Note.

Stephen
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: kortez on July 24, 2004, 08:27:51 pm
Thanks, Stephen!
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Sarek on July 25, 2004, 11:34:02 am
Do they ever reply the current weeks' episodes?  I have missed both weeks.



You need Tivo.  I got one a couple of months ago and it beats the old VCR hands down.  I never miss anything anymore. 
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on July 25, 2004, 10:46:28 pm
Do they ever reply the current weeks' episodes?  I have missed both weeks.



You need Tivo.  I got one a couple of months ago and it beats the old VCR hands down.  I never miss anything anymore. 


My wife smart woman that she is, bought me a DirecTivo for my birthday last year.  I really really love her.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on July 31, 2004, 09:12:16 am
I truly expected the Admin Assistant to be working for Kinsey or possibly the NID.  It was a good episode, I liked how they dealt with Jack's getting into the swing of commanding the SGC. 
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on August 06, 2004, 10:43:57 pm
Once again with the stories told in a series of flashbacks etc.  Come on people.  Start at the beginning and go all the way through.  Don't show me the middle and then flash back 3 months.

The moralizing about the religious sect seemed somewhat heavy handed.  But quite accurate.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on August 14, 2004, 08:36:51 am
Oh man, I want an SG-1 game.  That would be cool!

I'm just curious why they didn't sedate Teal'C while he was in the chair?  Wouldn't putting him to sleep end the game?
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Gambler on August 22, 2004, 10:00:06 am
This weeks SG-1 Rocked!  Vigilante Teal'C.  It's a shame he wasn't allowed to keep his apartment.  The big question I have is who truly were the bad guys, and where did they go?  What was the actuall address they were looking for?

I like the show in that they deal with long story arcs.  Non of this every episode stands alone.

Atlantis the last two weeks has been pretty blah.  Way too moralizing for me.
Title: Re: 3 minutes to new SG-1 and then Atlantis an hour later WOOT!
Post by: Don Karnage on August 22, 2004, 11:08:17 am

where whit bitorent did u go to download sg-1 episode?, i use bearshare to get them, i got season 6,7 and for season 8 i have 6 episode now, on tv its rerun from season 6 and its anoying when you don't know when new episode will play, beside some special tv station like sci fi channnel, tivo, space channel and place like that.

the only none japanime stuff that i was able to get with bittorent was startrek enterprise last year, its hard to find none japanime series with bittorent.

Me thinks ti time to fire up bit torrent and start my downloading  ;D