Dynaverse.net
Taldrenites => Dynaverse II Experiences => Topic started by: KAT Chuut-Ritt on August 11, 2004, 06:59:38 am
-
While sabataging War Sears ship to automatically drop shields whenever Nail is nearby, Chuut notices Lyrkiller has suddenly disappeared. Fearing his fleetmate captured Chuut investigates only to find Lyr asleep in a strange location.
When I said lets really get in the Klingon's head for GW3, I meant their minds not .........
(http://www.helsinki.fi/~tsaalto/pics/funny/cats/toiletcat.jpg)
Now wake up before a Klingon has to relieve himself.......
I said wake up Lyr!!!!!
<shrugs shoulders>
Well I guess its for his own good.....
*Flush*
<Chuut quickly scampers away>
;D
-
OMG ! ROFLMAO !!!~!
-
:lol: :rofl:
-
C'mon, klinks don't really have lavatories. That's what they use air locks for. ;D
-
C'mon, klinks don't really have lavatories. That's what they use air locks for. ;D
No, that's what they use drone racks and point defense for ;D ;D
-
Chuut, you meanie!
(http://www.understudy.net/images/kitten.gif)
-
Chuut, you leave me no choice but to get you back... ;D