Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: battlestar001 on August 24, 2004, 01:00:58 pm

Title: Hardpoingt placement tool
Post by: battlestar001 on August 24, 2004, 01:00:58 pm
Any one know where i can get the hardpoint placement tool form. U know that thingy which uses the TI and VL shots of the ship and then saves into the GF file? Any help would be great. I tryed SFC3files.com but couldent find it there
Title: Re: Hardpoingt placement tool
Post by: atheorhaven on August 24, 2004, 01:58:36 pm
I still have it here..

http://www.the-tcs.net/_hosted/atheorhaven/html/userfiles/tools/sfc3_hpplacementeditor.exe

I've also compiled a list of the programs I have in the directory, and am updating that part of the website (barring a crash) as I speeak..

(edit) Alright, the list of programs I have up on the site for SFC 1/2/3, Max, Milkshape or whathave you can be found at:

http://www.the-tcs.net/_hosted/atheorhaven/html/_sgg/m1m3s1_1.htm

There you go.  :)  Descriptions when I can and am not having to run out and get my wife..
Title: Re: Hardpoingt placement tool
Post by: battlestar001 on August 24, 2004, 02:53:36 pm
thanks