Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: battlestar001 on August 24, 2004, 02:55:42 pm

Title: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: battlestar001 on August 24, 2004, 02:55:42 pm
Any one know how many haxs the game can handel? I tryed to make a 152  x 152 grid but it dident load. so any guesses?
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: Reverend on August 28, 2004, 07:18:20 am
I believe it has to be around 50 or below... but, I had a pretty heavily modded game to begin with... even 50x50 is a loooong way to go in-game...
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: battlestar001 on August 28, 2004, 03:56:22 pm
50 X 50 is a 2500 hex grid. it may be a long way to go but i wanted a map that really reflected the size of the galaxy, a proper neatual zone, ect.. looks like im back to the drawing bord
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: Greenvalv on August 28, 2004, 04:38:47 pm
Where were you able to edit that?  I would really like to start editing the map, also where could I find the Artifex Editor that Nuclear Wessels said in his campaign editor guide, which is a great help by the way.
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: battlestar001 on August 28, 2004, 04:55:13 pm
give me ur email n i will send ya the map edior im using
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: Greenvalv on August 28, 2004, 05:11:00 pm
kyle7x70@yahoo.com  Title the email ''Map editor'', so that I'll know it's you.
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: battlestar001 on August 29, 2004, 02:16:56 pm
ive sent it
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: Greenvalv on August 30, 2004, 11:36:41 am
Ok, got it now.  I'm having trouble scrolling around.  It's like it locks up and drags stuff over, I just don't get it.  Any help would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: battlestar001 on August 30, 2004, 01:06:09 pm
hmmm. let me try to wrie a inst file
Title: Re: Max amount of Hexs for SFC3
Post by: Greenvalv on August 30, 2004, 04:16:59 pm
Thanks a mil!