Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: FoaS_XC on October 16, 2004, 07:51:31 am

Title: 2 new models released, 1 model re-released.
Post by: FoaS_XC on October 16, 2004, 07:51:31 am
The following are now available at Battleclinic
F-CAG (listed under Neue Serra class)
F-CAF
F-CAF2
Title: Re: 2 new models released, 1 model re-released.
Post by: Wolfsglen on October 16, 2004, 07:54:33 am
Ahhh you da man! Many thanks indeed  ;D
Title: Re: 2 new models released, 1 model re-released.
Post by: ModelsPlease on October 16, 2004, 12:27:16 pm
Kick Azz FoS...........any time line on the release of the rest of your Excel bashes ? IE completed ships (for those of us not skilled enough to HP them). LOL
-MP
Title: Re: 2 new models released, 1 model re-released.
Post by: GotAFarmYet? on October 16, 2004, 12:59:20 pm
Kick Azz FoS...........any time line on the release of the rest of your Excel bashes ? IE completed ships (for those of us not skilled enough to HP them). LOL
-MP

I don't know if he will ever release those, but as for HardPointing what program are you using to do it in?

To Bad you put those out Fury, I have a new texture set you could have used I sent a copy to Alec to see what he will do with them. Who knows maybe I will release the retextured versions at Mackies later.
Title: Re: 2 new models released, 1 model re-released.
Post by: Arcanum on October 16, 2004, 05:24:01 pm
So with hot warp engines, and designed to be "gun cruisers" as in no photons, just what is the armament of these ships and the arcs? I tried a search on google but didnt turn anything up . .

thx