Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => WIPs => Topic started by: Raven Night on January 03, 2005, 07:22:17 am

Title: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: Raven Night on January 03, 2005, 07:22:17 am
I decided to let you guys peek at the Centurion concept...it is just in the WIP stage, this is where I make a 3D model to show the mesh builders how this ship should look. It is a 3D concept drawing so to speak, and is not the mesh that the model will be built on. But, you at least get to see a peek of what it should look like, abiet without textures. Here is the set of wip pics, and a Sov for scale.

This ship is a heavy battleship/light carrier. It will carry a small contingent of Marines and a wing of fighters. It is not as fast or menuverable as the Sov, but has much higher armor and more powerful sheilds and weaponry.

An additional note...I dont smooth the model at this stage, so it will look a bit blocky in places. It makes it easier for the modeler to see what I have done and how I did it.
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: Sandman3D on January 03, 2005, 01:38:28 pm
Damn!! You've given us another one!! AWESOME!! ;D
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: Raven Night on January 04, 2005, 07:07:20 am
Glad you like it.
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: Kaenyne on January 21, 2005, 09:40:52 pm
I really like this concept. She like a...25th century or Excalibur Mark IV kinda. Love to see thsi ship be made.
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: OlBuzzard on January 22, 2005, 01:36:30 am
I like this concept !!

good model !!
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: ModelsPlease on January 22, 2005, 03:50:13 am
Very very nice indeed. This ones a keeper for sure.
-MP
Title: Re: Centurion class Dreadnought Carrier Concept WIP..... lots of pics....
Post by: ModelsPlease on August 22, 2006, 03:26:12 pm
EGADS !!!!!!!! How did this one slip bye ?