Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Dynaverse II Experiences => Topic started by: ShadowLord on July 13, 2005, 09:15:18 am

Title: AOTK2 Question
Post by: ShadowLord on July 13, 2005, 09:15:18 am
Hi --sorry havent had time to follow all the threads lately so I will be among the lazy and simply post my quesiton ..

1)For AOTK2 -- are we getting drafted or just joining any side we wish?
2) Was this the server where the "wild geese"concept was being used and if so have they been appointed yet?
3)Which side will need the most help?(naturally an opinion of only -- usually like to fly for the underdogs)

ShadowLord
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: FPF-DieHard on July 13, 2005, 09:46:38 am
1.  No draft

2.  Ask J'inn

3.   Who knows, you never can tell until this starts.  The Alliance not having an RM concerns me.
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: SkyFlyer on July 13, 2005, 04:13:24 pm
I nominate DieHard for RM :)
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: KAT J'inn on July 13, 2005, 04:17:28 pm
No Gooses.   However, the world would not end if some players switched to blance things.

Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: FPF-DieHard on July 13, 2005, 04:38:55 pm
I nominate DieHard for RM :)

Admins can't be RM :P
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: Green on July 13, 2005, 05:57:35 pm
I nominate DieHard for RM :)

Admins can't be RM :P

Admins can be an RM (there is no friggin rule that says otherwise, and who the heck could enforce it anyway?). 

But what I think you mean is the "fecal matter" thrown at an admin playing RM isn't worth it.
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: KAT Chuut-Ritt on July 13, 2005, 11:01:20 pm
Fly with whoever you want Shadowlord. 

We kitties would be honored to have you if you wish to sign on with us, and I promise if you do so and wish to switch later if things aren't balanced noone in our camp will give you the least amount of grief.  Its about fun and balanced servers are more fun.  Any complainers in our camp I will personally deal with, T-bombing them into oblivion   ;D
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: ShadowLord on July 14, 2005, 08:12:06 am
Chutt thanks for the offer and it may just happen..

To be honest if we can get an idea of who/how many players are flying for each team, I would most likely join the team with the fewest numbers of players...( just to help balance things out)

Duck
Title: Re: AOTK2 Question
Post by: KAT Chuut-Ritt on July 14, 2005, 08:43:26 am
Cool deal Duck

Never easy to get a real feel for the numbers until server start, however, as signups have never worked as a good indicator.  But like I said before, go where you want to go or where you feel you will be most needed.  If you have fun and we have a decent balance we all win.  Come and go to the Kiites team when and if you feel like it, the door will always be open in either direction.

I do guarentee one thing, the Kitties new forum will be a ton of fun as I got a surprise or two in store, and I don't mean just on the server  ;)