Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: ModelsPlease on July 14, 2005, 12:09:19 am

Title: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: ModelsPlease on July 14, 2005, 12:09:19 am
Ok guys I leave Japan on the 19th of July, if all goes well I'll get my puter back in Septmber so I'll see everyone then. Have a great summer !!!!! And get ready 'cause when I return I'll me modelling with a vengence.

PEACE.
-MP
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Dizzy on July 14, 2005, 02:05:34 am
Best of Luck! Have fun till we see ya next!
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Ravok on July 14, 2005, 02:11:40 am
 Have a safe trip! I remember mine back from Okinawa. 26 hours in a C-130. :P I still miss the place tho.
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Victory on July 14, 2005, 02:22:00 am
good luck to ya, MP.
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: FoaS_XC on July 14, 2005, 06:50:33 am
Cant wait for you to return.
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: OlBuzzard on July 14, 2005, 07:14:26 am
MP ...

Take care bud ...

Do be safe !

We look forward to your return !

Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Mr_Tricorder on July 14, 2005, 07:29:34 am
Have a nice trip.  See ya in the fall. (sorry, old pun ;D)
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Greenvalv on July 14, 2005, 07:30:55 am
God-Speed!  I still get a laugh out of the last line of your sig......
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: wulf111 on July 14, 2005, 08:16:53 am
safe journey MP looking forward to your return
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Sandman3D on July 14, 2005, 11:32:00 am
Like they said, safe trip and can't wait to see what good stuff you dream up while away. ;D I'll make sure and have a few more models for ya to d/l so you can get yer fix. ;)
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Mackie on July 14, 2005, 11:46:00 am
well see ya when u get back :)
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Antivyrus on July 14, 2005, 02:33:56 pm
safe journey and gods speed
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Chris Johnson on July 14, 2005, 03:02:39 pm
I feel envious that you spent much time at a place I've spent three years of my youth in, a place I want to go back to.  If I were in your shoes I'd never leave.  Well, you're a good person, and I'll see you when you get back on here.
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: atheorhaven on July 14, 2005, 09:21:47 pm
See you in a few.. :)
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Rod ONeal on July 15, 2005, 01:32:40 am
Take care, MP. Hope to hear from you soon. 8) :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: ModelsPlease on July 15, 2005, 05:07:34 am
I feel envious that you spent much time at a place I've spent three years of my youth in, a place I want to go back to.  If I were in your shoes I'd never leave.  Well, you're a good person, and I'll see you when you get back on here.

Well it's not my choice to leave....BUT I need to take care of business in the states and then God willing I'll be moving back here to Japan for good at the end of this year. My ONLY bitch is that I have to wait X amount of days, until I get my puter back and believe me when I tell you all I miss this forum...........it's almoust as addicting as collecting all the models....ALMOST.......lol. God Bless folks and see ya ' all real soon.
-MP
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: Rhaz on July 15, 2005, 08:45:30 am
Fair Winds MP!
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: E_Look on July 15, 2005, 01:32:37 pm
Have a safe journey, in either direction.
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: ModelsPlease on July 19, 2005, 03:37:00 pm
Okie dokie I've just arrived in San Diego should be in NY by Monday.
-MP
Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: OlBuzzard on July 19, 2005, 06:20:46 pm
With any luck I'll have those sketches you requested done by then.  They should be ready for your preliminary review via PM.

Title: Re: Fairwell from ModelsPlease
Post by: ModelsPlease on July 22, 2005, 11:01:37 am
Sweet, thanks Buzz, well I'm still in San Diego. Gonna hit a strip club tonight..yes Miles I'll tip a gal for ya,and toss more than a few back  ;). Hopefully I'll be heading to NY next Thursday. Have a great weekend guys.
-MP