Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: Dash Jones on December 30, 2005, 05:41:42 pm

Title: Okay you nerds...
Post by: Dash Jones on December 30, 2005, 05:41:42 pm
Yeah, all you star trek nerds...you know you...wait

I like Star Trek...I'm Here...

Oh well...here's a nice little Star Wars trivia so just the opposite, which we say Star Trek would rule over...

anyways I digress...which star wars character are you???

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=1415

It said I was C-3PO...How DARE IT...

anyways and to see just how nerdy you REALLY are

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=1560

I got that I was a real dweeb...
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: FPF-Tobin Dax on December 30, 2005, 09:49:17 pm
Kewl! I'm Luke skywalker!
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: Mackie on December 30, 2005, 09:49:30 pm
(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/Card_Qui-Gon.jpg)
Too bored to take the nerdyness test :P
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: J. Carney on December 30, 2005, 10:09:44 pm
I'm Manikin Skywalker?
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: E_Look on December 30, 2005, 10:48:25 pm
Hey Mack!  It said I was Qui-Gon Jinn, too!

Uh... he got killed.  NOT kewl.

Also, they never gave him a seat on the Jedi Council... double not kewl.

And... it sounds so... LAWYERISH!
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: kmelew on December 31, 2005, 07:18:10 am
(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images//Card_Palpatine.jpg)


(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/ARealDweeb.jpg)


I guess I'm Darth Dweebius?  :D
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: Bonk on December 31, 2005, 07:34:06 am
Anyone notice the script name? "a55hat.aspx" ...  :rofl:  I guess catching that makes me the biggest nerd of all...  ;D
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: Sirgod on December 31, 2005, 07:44:33 am
(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/MereDork.jpg" border="0")

Stephen
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: likkerpig on December 31, 2005, 01:47:20 pm
Boba Fett
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: Just plain old Punisher on December 31, 2005, 11:25:04 pm
You know, when I read many of the negative comments about the war in Iraq, I think of C3PO flailing his arms about yelling "We're doomed!"

It's a lot easier to listen to em that way=)
Title: Re: Okay you nerds (and the want-to-be known as CJ posting right now)...
Post by: Chris Johnson on January 01, 2006, 01:44:56 am
(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/Card_LukeSkywalker.jpg)

I took other SW tests like this before in the past, and in most I seem to rank in the Skywalker family, either Luke or Anakin, Luke more often.  Suits me because I sometimes like to wear black clothes (robes if I can) as cool outfits (like Luke's, though I liked Ben's robes too), Lightsabers (I can live with most any blade color but a lot of times I go for green), and the OT-style of Lightsaber combat.  That's my SW semi-geeky side that digs the Jedi aspects like I would with Samurai stuff on occasion if I get into it.
Title: Re: Okay you nerds...
Post by: EmeraldEdge on January 01, 2006, 03:32:38 am
(http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images//Card_HanSolo.jpg)

Yipee!  Don't remember who I got last time I took one of these.  It was probably the Emporer. ;) (seriously)  I was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome this time around, though.  It's really rough answering some of those questions, as you just don't know what you'd do vs. what you would want to do, sometimes.  Anyhow, there it is. :D