Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Deacon211 on March 09, 2003, 07:59:43 am

Title: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Deacon211 on March 09, 2003, 07:59:43 am
I lost some of my files during some computer unpleasantness.  Does anyone know where I might find Knox's GalaxyX kitbash?  It was always one of my favorite ships.  Thanks in advance!

Deacon
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: The Postman on March 09, 2003, 08:14:42 am
I have a nice sfc2 version but I don't know who did it or where I got it. There was no readme file. Let me know and I will send it. It compresses to 1.49 mb.  
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Deacon211 on March 09, 2003, 08:23:22 am
Thanks Postman!  My address is AV8tor000@aol.com.  I really appreciate it.

Deacon
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: starforce2 on March 09, 2003, 11:40:55 am
I assume the knox kitbash site is not back up yet?
 
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Pataflafla on March 09, 2003, 11:51:22 am
I've got two versions by Knox. Both released on 12/31/01. These are kitbashed from P81's models.

_________________________


   
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Deacon211 on March 10, 2003, 05:41:16 pm
Hey Thanks for the reply guys!

Postman sent me a great one.  I think it's from early last year.  I was hoping to find the most recent one that Knox did...the SFC2 version of his SFC3 conversion which is still online.

I appreciate the great help though.  You guys are the glue that holds this community together!

Deacon
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Teeth_03 on March 10, 2003, 08:15:32 pm
It was in the new patch for Chris Jones's Dominion Wars mod.  
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: DarkMatrix on March 10, 2003, 08:52:02 pm
http://www.unimatrix-one.co.uk/knoxkitbashs/  knox site
http://www.unimatrix-one.co.uk                         my site

both been open for awhile now

DM
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Deacon211 on March 11, 2003, 05:41:11 pm
Yeah, I gotten all of Knox's SFC3 conversions, but unless I'm missing it, there are none for SFC2.  

Unless I'm missing something, I tried the SFC3 GalX in SFC2 but the light maps don't seem to work.

Deacon  
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Pataflafla on March 11, 2003, 06:34:41 pm
I don't guess I understood you right. I thought you had what you needed. If you still need some Galaxy X's for SFC2, send an email to pataflafla1@hotmail.com. Sorry, I don't use MS Messenger much. Just catch me with email.
I'll set up a download for you.

Here's a pic of Knox's Galaxy X. I just did a quick max render and turned down the global lighting level so you could see the windows and other eye candy better.


_________________________

   
Title: Re: Anyone have Knox's Galaxy X?
Post by: Deacon211 on March 11, 2003, 08:11:18 pm
Thanks Patafala,

I replied as soon as I got it but didn't get to try it out until I got home.  I actually have the one you sent me.  I had hoped to find his latest...I think that's the one you have the pic of.

I didn't want to be a pain in the... and ask for another.  I'll send you a message.  Thanks again!

Deacon