Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: intermech on April 20, 2006, 10:36:06 am

Title: Chandra Mesh and Texture ****UPDATE****
Post by: intermech on April 20, 2006, 10:36:06 am
I saw that ModelsPlease posted this ship request yesterday. I liked it so I gave it a go. The mesh stands at a wopping 590 polygons. The texture is currently just the schematic drawing, but anyone that can color within the lines could spice this up a bit. I am posting in in MS3d formatt for anyone who wants to mess with it. I may or maynot finish the model, but I do have a few ideas for it.
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture WIP
Post by: ModelsPlease on April 20, 2006, 10:38:00 am
WOW that's sweet !!!!!!!!!

-MP
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture WIP
Post by: markyd on April 20, 2006, 10:57:07 am
good job... I say finish it  ;)

Looks gr8  :)
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture WIP
Post by: CyberTrekFan on April 20, 2006, 01:41:36 pm
Wild design I love it.
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture WIP (UPDATE!)
Post by: intermech on April 21, 2006, 07:56:03 am
Here is the Trenton Class, I renamed the class because I changed the design a little bit, most notably the weapons pod at the rear, the fins, and I lowered that camel hump behind the bridge. The mesh finishes out at about 740 polies. I am pretty satisfied with the texture and I tried some new glow techniques. The mesh finishes out at about 740 polies. No break model, feel free to add to this ship.
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture ****UPDATE****
Post by: ModelsPlease on April 21, 2006, 10:28:35 am
Will those textures work on the original ? They look great !!!!! I'n not fond or the weapons bar though ya did an awesome job !!!!

-MP
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture ****UPDATE****
Post by: intermech on April 21, 2006, 10:44:57 am
Yup, they will work.
Title: Re: Chandra Mesh and Texture ****UPDATE****
Post by: Mackie on April 22, 2006, 08:23:27 am
it pwnz :)
however I would recommend that you remove the akira-esque pod and wings from the back of the nacellas, they look bit like crap and dont fit at all IMHO ;p