Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: Jack Morris on November 04, 2006, 02:58:51 pm

Title: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: Jack Morris on November 04, 2006, 02:58:51 pm
I heard and saw the video in VA Temple, and I was like "Who the Hades is that?"

Yo J.M. that's Christina Aguilera.

I replied "You gotta be sheeting me, she's a pop star, and plays teeny bopper music."

Obviously not anymore, she's doing the Diva walk of like, and really fast. Kudos for her!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2782818

Title: Re: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: Jack Morris on November 04, 2006, 04:53:40 pm
Duh, it's about her father. I wish I could tell my stepdad the same thing.
Title: Re: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: Dracho on November 05, 2006, 12:02:35 am
Click it..

I dare you..


http://www.ifilm.com/video/2682667

and just for fun...

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2696027
Title: Re: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: NJAntman on November 05, 2006, 10:37:55 pm
Oh, thats just evil. I'm gonna have nightmares and I didn't even expand to full screen!
Title: Re: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: KAT J'inn on November 05, 2006, 10:50:40 pm
<HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>




I move that Draco be banned for life from the forums.

 :soap:
Title: Re: Christina has really grown up!
Post by: Iceman on November 07, 2006, 01:57:01 pm
I heard and saw the video in VA Temple, and I was like "Who the Hades is that?"

Yo J.M. that's Christina Aguilera.

I replied "You gotta be sheeting me, she's a pop star, and plays teeny bopper music."

Obviously not anymore, she's doing the Diva walk of like, and really fast. Kudos for her!

[url]http://www.ifilm.com/video/2782818[/url]





Where were you for the Dirrty video?