Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Starforce2 on December 09, 2006, 03:25:07 pm

Title: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on December 09, 2006, 03:25:07 pm
It's called the patriot by a seemingly new author. I don't know where he came from be he's clearly capable.
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: F9thDawg on December 09, 2006, 10:06:45 pm
SF u got a link for this ship at bcfiles i cant seem to find her
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on December 10, 2006, 01:12:20 am
Link Please
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on December 10, 2006, 02:24:16 am
It's unreleased. As soon as I get the files or it's ready for full release which ought to be either now or very close I will let you know.
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on December 10, 2006, 04:40:34 am
It's unreleased. As soon as I get the files or it's ready for full release which ought to be either now or very close I will let you know.

Ok
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on December 14, 2006, 05:48:15 am
BUMP
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: F9thDawg on December 14, 2006, 11:12:33 am
Triple Bump Bump Bump ;D :P
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Don Karnage on December 14, 2006, 11:59:11 am
i don't realy like tng ships, but still good job on it  ;D
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on December 14, 2006, 05:13:11 pm
author hasn't sent yet.
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Klingon Fanatic on December 14, 2006, 07:51:13 pm
Fed ships are fine but what's the point of having yet another beautiful Federation ship without an equally as cool adversary race ship to pit it against?

Here's to hoping the new model maker does non-fed ships too.

Qapla!

KF
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on December 15, 2006, 02:56:27 am
Fed ships are fine but what's the point of having yet another beautiful Federation ship without an equally as cool adversary race ship to pit it against?

Here's to hoping the new model maker does non-fed ships too.

Qapla!

KF

That's what Atolm, Raven and Moonraker are for  ;)
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on January 03, 2007, 10:47:22 pm
Maybe he ran into a problem or lack of time over the holidays. I'll try and get ahold of him again.
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: E_Look on January 03, 2007, 10:50:13 pm
Don't sweat it, buddy!

Believe me, your contributions are not unnoticed.  There are always too many to mention.

Partly OT: in another forum on something else, I post only a little and there are many there who post all the time.  Some thread about contributions to the forum came up and I found MY name mentioned.  Honestly, I was mystified... unless they count halfway ignorant questions and comments to be edifying!  In your case here, it's quite the opposite.  There are really soooo many good modelers (these days... there were a few in the old days and we thought they were quite good, and they were for the time, but now... you guys are kings!)
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on January 09, 2007, 11:25:59 pm
John its out dude
[url]http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/USS_Patriot_aegis_class;74691[/url]
you gotta port her like 10 minutes ago :P


LOL got it.
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on March 10, 2007, 02:16:56 pm
Did you get his second release as well?
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Fedman NCC-3758 on March 10, 2007, 10:46:12 pm


It wouldn't take long for this one to grow on me. 

Not long at all.  8)

Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: ModelsPlease on March 12, 2007, 04:13:24 pm
Did you get his second release as well?

Do we have permission for that one as well?
Title: Re: Attn outalance ect, I've secured a new ship for SFC
Post by: Starforce2 on March 12, 2007, 05:17:44 pm
Honestly I can't remember. I threw a post in his thread at BCU, watch to see if he answers.